PDA

View Full Version : [Fake] 360 on my table! MAGIC

Ostrit
11-10-2006, 06:14 PM
:D Same as before, all work done in Photoshop!

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4783/miscshotstable004cd1.th.jpg (http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=miscshotstable004cd1.jpg)

POP!

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/4461/xbox36023ultimate2bq3.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xbox36023ultimate2bq3.jpg)

It's magic! :D

Mike Minnillo
11-10-2006, 06:38 PM
looks real! awesome job.

mahalo_dudered
11-11-2006, 03:18 AM
sorry man i dont believe it. its too perfect.

chopster
11-11-2006, 10:03 AM
sorry man i dont believe it. its too perfect.

i have to agree on that one, if you look at the reflection. specially the button you can see it's not just flipped but that even shadows are different...

branden
11-11-2006, 07:03 PM
i'm gonna have to say that it is a chop, because there is a mistake.... if you look at the power botton, it's not upsidedown. i'm not sure why it's not, because the rest of the image in the reflection is flipped. i finally gave up and said it's chopped because looking at it was making my eyes play tricks with me.

VipFREAK
11-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Would've been better with a PS3 there. :p

Nice job.

elmalfiso15
11-11-2006, 07:38 PM
please do one with a PS3!!!

deanpaul
11-12-2006, 11:40 AM
That picture isn't fake. If you look above the XBOX under the TV you can see the TV stand has a slight cream colour too is although a light is on.. the XBOX360 has the same colour on it and it looks like it's sitting directly under the light.. so no i don't believe you either the reflections are too perfect aswell.

Ostrit
11-13-2006, 12:28 PM
:D whoah... people arguing whenever its fake or not! :D hahaha...

trust me it IS fake, i didn't get the money for it yet..

i'll start working on one with the PS3! ;)

Carty
11-13-2006, 01:31 PM
PS3 is a joke, its going to be horrible, Ive played it, its an expensive xbox with slower loading times... not to mention it only has 1 exclusive game, the rest are coming out for xbox

MRWILDE
11-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Nice work ... looks like a pic from ebay or something. lol.

VipFREAK
11-13-2006, 07:59 PM
not to mention it only has 1 exclusive game, the rest are coming out for xbox

Hmm... GTHD... Killzone... Motorstorm... Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah. Ok. :rolleyes:

Carty
11-13-2006, 08:17 PM
killzone motorstorm and resistance are all in development for 360, yeah ok ;-)

branden
11-14-2006, 01:11 AM
killzone motorstorm and resistance are all in development for 360, yeah ok ;-)

i dont think so, they are all licenced by sony... but i could be wrong, but what do you mean expensive XBOX? it's a new procesor. they dont even know all of it's capabilities yet. i dont know though, maybe i just dont like xbox cuz all 3 of mine have died, and 2 of my friend's 360's have over heated after being on for more than an hour... anyways, sorry about jacking the thread. i'm sticking with saying it's a chop.

Carty
11-14-2006, 01:50 AM
they are licensed by sony right now, but the gaming companies feel that they can make more profit by realeasing games on more than one system, the only reason xbox has exclusive games now is because microsoft pays out the ***... the PS3 is capable of amazing things, ya, but the companies that are creating the games are not, the PS3 will not use its full potential for a minimum of 4 years, much like the xbox when it first came out... so the games will be over priced (80-100 $$) but deliver no more than a typical xbox 360 game... so you say well in 4 years it will blow everything out of the water when games catch up... research shows that companies release systems every 3-5 years because software is out dated... so when the PS3 is finally carrying games worth having microsoft will have already released a new system

ollie_a
11-14-2006, 03:13 AM
they are licensed by sony right now, but the gaming companies feel that they can make more profit by realeasing games on more than one system, the only reason xbox has exclusive games now is because microsoft pays out the ***... the PS3 is capable of amazing things, ya, but the companies that are creating the games are not, the PS3 will not use its full potential for a minimum of 4 years, much like the xbox when it first came out... so the games will be over priced (80-100 $$) but deliver no more than a typical xbox 360 game... so you say well in 4 years it will blow everything out of the water when games catch up... research shows that companies release systems every 3-5 years because software is out dated... so when the PS3 is finally carrying games worth having microsoft will have already released a new system

...and thats why i play computer games

branden
11-14-2006, 10:45 AM
...and thats why i play computer games

agreed. but computers change every day, so by the time you get your new stuff home, there is better stuff out. i guess it all comes down to how much you want to pay.

of course they'll make more of a profit, it's just like the GTA series. XBOX also has exclusive games, because microsoft makes their own games, so they will never see a playstation. that is why PS has a few exclusive, that eventually make it to other systems, and XBOX has many of them that dont. dont get me wrong, i think XBOX will always come out on top because of this, but i just have had nothing but problems with them, so i dont like them.

iMARC
11-14-2006, 02:27 PM
The BIG issue why i bought a ps2 and not a xbox was GRAN TURISMO!!!
and it will be the reason why i buy playstations forever!
its the only game i need...

cheers

VipFREAK
11-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Amen...

Even if that game is shitty I'll buy it. That's sad I'm such a GT whore. Kazunori Yamauchi you better get the damn sounds right this time. :mad:

edit: lol, ouch... http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6135295.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=zdnn

Ostrit
11-15-2006, 12:12 PM
:p poor little sony.... i kinda lost the sony appeal! :)

WakoNako
11-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Anyway, back on subject

Yea its fake, the reflection is too strong

kelton
12-27-2006, 02:36 AM
ya it is a fake.....look a the power button.....in the reflection he didnt just turn the picture upside down because the perspective would have been off so he kept the button facing the same direction as it is on the console so it looks more real......also if you look really closely there is a a verticle line on the top of the cirle on the power button...if it were a real picture that line wouldn't be on the top of the circle in the reflection