PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be creative?

HIJACKER
12-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm new here but plan on being a regular. I use PS (skills are just a bit above average) and I can do the basics. I was hoping to see what someone could come up with for an idea for a new look on my car. I'd like to see 2 or 3 different ideas on what direction I should go with bodywork on my car to make something unique.

Thanks!!

*Disclaimer* - (Sorry about the angle and reflections, I know that will make it rough, pick any photo you want to PS)

Edit - Obviously no one cares.. pics removed.

elmalfiso15
12-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Where in Virginia do you live so my cousin and I leave you in the dust with his BMW M3 Csi

HIJACKER
12-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Where in Virginia do you live so my cousin and I leave you in the dust with his BMW M3 Csi

This isn't the only car in the garage dipshit. I show this car as a hobby. If I wanted to go fast, do you ACTUALLY think I would get inside an Eclipse?? Grow up.

Justanotherdodge
12-12-2006, 10:50 PM
This isn't the only car in the garage dipshit. I show this car as a hobby. If I wanted to go fast, do you ACTUALLY think I would get inside an Eclipse?? Grow up.
haha elmafisto got pwnt:D Clean little car you got there BTW.:cool:

HIJACKER
12-12-2006, 11:53 PM
haha elmafisto got pwnt:D Clean little car you got there BTW.:cool:

Thanks.. appreciate it.

turboboost
12-13-2006, 12:53 AM
It looks to good to photoshop;)

Mike Minnillo
12-13-2006, 01:17 AM

hold it there, buddy. you dont just show up on the forum and try to act like a badass. you gotta earn the right to talk **** around here. just slow it down, noob.

Carty
12-13-2006, 01:58 AM
haha ill take him in my car ;-)

Mike Minnillo
12-13-2006, 12:46 PM
feel like a road trip, carty? thats what, a few hours for you? ill come out there in the elise and show both of you guys whats up.

KEV
12-13-2006, 12:49 PM
yeh well ummm
i'll travel thousands of miles n beat all ya asses on a push bike :P

HIJACKER
12-13-2006, 10:26 PM
hold it there, buddy. you dont just show up on the forum and try to act like a badass. you gotta earn the right to talk **** around here. just slow it down, noob.

All I did was reply to some dickhead response that was off topic from the original post. What I said isn't being a badass, it's called being honest.

Also, I never did say what else I had in the garage but I will tell you this, feel free to bring the Elise, we won't race on the road I do **** the legal way, so it would be on the track. But, if you want to save yourself the time and embarrassment, it would probably just be easier to post timeslips and call it a day.

Last.. you joined in April 2006 and you're calling me a n00b? Funny.. because it's not like you're a seasoned vet on this board either.

Carty
12-13-2006, 11:50 PM
ok.. he cant say anything... but im calling you a noob how does that work, bring whatever you got ;-) Road Atlanta or Ill post a time slip

Mike Minnillo
12-14-2006, 12:50 AM
by time slips, are you talking about 1/4 mile? cuz the elise isnt built for 1/4 mile. and enlighten us...what else you got in the garage? im not being an *** now, im just curious as to what else youve got.

Carty
12-14-2006, 01:59 AM
haha an enzo

HIJACKER
12-14-2006, 09:37 AM
haha an enzo

Yes, that's exactly what it is.. an Enzo... :rolleyes:

Mike Minnillo
12-14-2006, 01:55 PM
:cough: blizzy :cough:

PSDavinci
12-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Whoa!
This thread got hostile in a hurry.

Hijacker is either the overly sensitive type (wound a bit too tight) or was having a bad hair day.
In either case, he might have a hard time hangin with the locals.

I for one like the cocky attitudes that proliferate this Forum, makes things quite entertaining. But unwarranted hate and name calling is not cool.

On a brighter note: since we all obviously love cars and some of us even have one (or more), maybe a section where we could post pics and info of our pride and joy(z) would be interesting and beneficial.
It would be a clever way of limiting the "whose car is faster" testosterone slinging and the "would someone like to photochop my car" requests to that area and keep this area on the up and up, figuratively speaking.

Just an idea.

iMARC
12-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Whoa!
This thread got hostile in a hurry.

Hijacker is either the overly sensitive type (wound a bit too tight) or was having a bad hair day.
In either case, he might have a hard time hangin with the locals.

I for one like the cocky attitudes that proliferate this Forum, makes things quite entertaining. But unwarranted hate and name calling is not cool.

On a brighter note: since we all obviously love cars and some of us even have one (or more), maybe a section where we could post pics and info of our pride and joy(z) would be interesting and beneficial.
It would be a clever way of limiting the "whose car is faster" testosterone slinging and the "would someone like to photochop my car" requests to that area and keep this area on the up and up, figuratively speaking.

Just an idea.

You can post ur car in the "Member's Rides" section and about the photochop my car thing... just make a battle with your own car or put it in the "request" section...

Cheers

PSDavinci
12-15-2006, 11:56 AM
I knew that, just figured someone with more seniority should do the honors.
Thx IMARC.

elmalfiso15
12-15-2006, 07:48 PM
It's only a few minutes for me dickhead. I'll race you my self. You sound like Tyler + Blizzy. You can't come here talking about how fast you think you are. What do you have? I actually want to see what you might have in "the garage"
ps. Bring the Enzo so I can see it

OmicroN
12-18-2006, 10:47 AM
It's only a few minutes for me dickhead. I'll race you my self. You sound like Tyler + Blizzy. You can't come here talking about how fast you think you are. What do you have? I actually want to see what you might have in "the garage"
ps. Bring the Enzo so I can see it

Look, I don't care who you think you are, don't be talking like that in this forum. If you couldn't tell by his sarcastic ":rolleyes:" face after saying it "was an enzo" he was joking.

On that note, this thread is closed. Resolve your conflicts using the PrivateMessaging section.