PDA

View Full Version : lambo gallardo chopped

crazyrichard
12-13-2006, 04:39 PM
whell no big body changes ..
started with the haman version , than remade the windows and changed the mirrors .
removed the rear spoiler and placed some chrome rims .

the rims reflections are totaly rebrushed and there are lots of subtile body changes and reflections added.
the background is in a sort of factory style and made out of a few different things...

my goal with this chop was a clean lean gallardo machine :) and to get as much realism as possible..
so for you guys to judge the realism and refections etc :)

grts richard

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7714/hamannlamborghinigallarjj1.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3520/lamborghinichopbg2tx7.jpg

dontebuck
12-13-2006, 04:48 PM
very realistic wit wat u did
seems like u achieved wat u wanted 2 do
1 question...where did u get tha background

crazyrichard
12-13-2006, 05:01 PM
thank's :)

the background is a part of a picture from my database , from time to time i scout the net for car pics / bg's / parts and anything usable than i select the good ones and they go in my database , so really can't tell where i got it , it's not an specific site anyway..

btw and this is not ment badly ( and not for u but in general) but it seems to be a trend lately for people to ask where and can i have those rims and can you pm me that part...and when you see how much there is to find out there i think better off finding new unused stuff ...:)

but again not ment bad but more of a incuragement for people to find unique stuff :)

grts richard

VipFREAK
12-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I like it, clean... Not a whole bunch done though.

S. Vesters
12-14-2006, 05:23 AM
i love it :)
nice subtle tuning ;)

Carty
12-14-2006, 08:49 AM
thank's :)

the background is a part of a picture from my database , from time to time i scout the net for car pics / bg's / parts and anything usable than i select the good ones and they go in my database , so really can't tell where i got it , it's not an specific site anyway..

btw and this is not ment badly ( and not for u but in general) but it seems to be a trend lately for people to ask where and can i have those rims and can you pm me that part...and when you see how much there is to find out there i think better off finding new unused stuff ...:)

but again not ment bad but more of a incuragement for people to find unique stuff :)

grts richard

I agree... "hey can I use those exact rims and background in my next chop?? its not really cheating, but its almost insulting to the person that found them, photoshopping is about expression of yourself

nice lambo by the way, not often someone actually does good work on an exotic

iMARC
12-14-2006, 11:19 AM
haha i first thought some1 brought up a rly old thread of your orange gallardo which i liked a lot!!!
this one is also nice but fo the car itself i like the orange better but the BG and the rims just rock this one!!! BG IS SOOOOOOOO NICE XD

Cheers

misterphotoshop
12-14-2006, 12:59 PM
very nice man! Do you happen to have a higher res of the original?

crazyrichard
12-14-2006, 01:14 PM
thank's everyone :)
@ mister fotochop : yes but you can get it right away on allcarwallpaper.com :)
if you can't find it scream and i wil get you the original :)

@imarc : yeah the orange one lol i know :) almost forgot but that was not a gallardo :) lol

iMARC
12-14-2006, 01:28 PM
@imarc : yeah the orange one lol i know :) almost forgot but that was not a gallardo :) lol

yes it was a gallardo!!! i know a lot of your chops lol
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8519/gallardochop18fn.jpg

Cheers

crazyrichard
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM
damn your right :0 lol
hahahaha

its a gallardo indeed:)

PSDavinci
12-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Nice work Richard.
If its not perfect, its damn close enough
The Gallardo is one of my favorite cars.
Hope you dont mind but im shaggin that for my desktop posthaste!