FLARED FENDERS
MESHED FRONT END

ORIG:
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5885/stang2os0.jpg

MOD:
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6526/stanguz5.jpg

crazyrichard
12-28-2006, 05:24 PM
pffftt first of all i'm glad , because i'm working on this car but luckely a different pic than this one (i got side vieuw)

teh choP: looks very nice although i think the dark reflections are way to much , further the drift licence plate looks weird it's an american muscle car , and if you'd made it a drift car alright but it's still musscle ..

last i think you got a wrong pic the original looks high and not wide and that's not right in real it's wider and lower , so where did you get that pic i think they got the wrong one

but still looking nice :)

greets richard

elmalfiso15
12-28-2006, 05:33 PM
up you went a little overboard on the reflections

IH8.4DS
12-28-2006, 06:00 PM
the reflections are to dark and the back rim is hanging of the wheel a bit at the back..
cheers

PSDavinci
12-28-2006, 06:16 PM
Thats a pretty sick chop!

Not too sure about the lime green head lamps and I would widen the tires a bit and bring the rears out to better fill the wheel well.

.:ace:.
12-29-2006, 08:49 AM
the original pic looks well streched???

but nice work!

BL-Z
12-29-2006, 12:27 PM
i'm going to say this,very nice but the overall feel of the orig is disorted and if you could help me by giving tutorials on theat standard of bodykit brushing id be greatful

BL-Z design

branden
12-29-2006, 12:33 PM
teh choP: looks very nice although i think the dark reflections are way to much , further the drift licence plate looks weird it's an american muscle car , and if you'd made it a drift car alright but it's still musscle ..

last i think you got a wrong pic the original looks high and not wide and that's not right in real it's wider and lower , so where did you get that pic i think they got the wrong one

first, falken drifts a mustang, and i dont remember the guys name, but he was drifting an el camino. and there are also a viper and a gto in D1. muscle can easily be used for drifting.

and the pic looks odd b/c it needs to be stretched a little, and the chop looks right because it was resized when the bg was changed.
and please dont think i'm trying to make you look like an idiot, cuz i would never want to do that, i just thought i'd point those things out.

ok, that said... chop looks great, i'll agree that you need to tone the reflections down a bit. everything looks good, perspective wise, you might want to give the rear fender a little more definition, cuz i blends in with the bottom of the car.

overall i think it looks great.

Mike Minnillo
12-30-2006, 03:19 PM
first, falken drifts a mustang, and i dont remember the guys name, but he was drifting an el camino. and there are also a viper and a gto in D1. muscle can easily be used for drifting.

dont forget about the '69 camaro, either.

overall, not a bad chop, but i agree with what richard said about it looking too tall.

directport
12-31-2006, 09:22 AM
I really like it looks much more agressive and quick. little dark but awesome chop!!!!

crazyrichard
12-31-2006, 10:52 AM

and the pic looks odd b/c it needs to be stretched a little, and the chop looks right because it was resized when the bg was changed.
and please dont think i'm trying to make you look like an idiot, cuz i would never want to do that, i just thought i'd point those things out.

ok, that said... chop looks great, i'll agree that you need to tone the reflections down a bit. everything looks good, perspective wise, you might want to give the rear fender a little more definition, cuz i blends in with the bottom of the car.

overall i think it looks great.

that's why you got to reaqd my comment fully :) lol

i said than you got to make it look like a drifter and it still looks like a musscle car ..
so i mean now it's a american musscle look with a japanese licence plate saying drift..
i know that these cars are in the drift competition but if you choose that concept you got to let the car look like a drifter...

so still my opinion :)

grts richard