PDA

View Full Version : PASMAG Chevy

WakoNako
01-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey all...Its been a mega long time since I did any chopping. I just don't have anytime anymore with College and Working and Going Out. LOL.

Anyway...the chop. Its a basic one. I wanted it to look realistic.
.:. Lowered
.:. Lowered Roof
.:. Shaved Door Handles and Side Badges/Logos
.:. Cleared Front and Rear Lights
.:. Bigger Wheels
.:. Stock Rims Made Bigger
.:. Stock Rims Chromed
.:. Wider Rear Wheel
.:. New Mesh
.:. Color Change on Badge

There may be some other changes...but they're only minor.

http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/upload/imagehosting/thum_646645a5616e5f733.jpg (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=109)

C&C Please

*EDIT* I already know about how crappy the rear door looks where the handle is shaved.

.:ace:.
01-10-2007, 06:09 PM
looks ummm simple???

not much excessive work done! but very clean! so gd job on that front!

the mesh?? looks a but unrealistic? but maybe thats just me? nice job tho!

WakoNako
01-12-2007, 07:09 AM
*Bump*

Im looking for criticsm's and comments...I need help LOL. Its been too long since i last did any chopping

directport
01-12-2007, 07:44 AM
alright clean chop, (i am not tryin to annoy u or anything and this has notin to do with the comment u made about my chop, the murcielago) but u havent done much. the front is clean, the only thing i can see is that the rims are a bit blurry due to the enlarging, , oh yeah and it looks like u ran into a little problem shaving off the rear door handle. the reflection line is a bit sharp but besides that good chop:D

TechChild
01-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Ok well the back tire is super wide the front rim is not in the correct spot on the tire mesh looks to big if you take the pattern and put it super small then it will look more real.
the chop top looks good and when you did the tailight you also did some of the body were you lightened it

WakoNako
01-13-2007, 10:17 AM
I never noticed the tail light thing, so thanks.

I think the rims look blurry because i attempted to chrome them when i was too tired to pay any attention to my work. And like i said before...i do already realize i screwed up the rear door handle LOL