PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Of Faking Anniversary!!! .:CAYMAN:.

iMARC
02-04-2007, 10:49 AM
hey all,
im faking for one year now. I don't know the exact date when i started but it was in February 2006. Since then im on this board and i still love being here! Thanx to wilde and all the other admins for keeping it alive! When I came here crazyrichard was def. my idol ;) but he then went away for like half a year I think and I improved a lot in this time...also alot happened like the team idea from myself. sadly it kinda went wrong and the excitment about it is kinda lost cuz im the only active admin if TMD of three in the beginning.but big thx to bertone and tommy martell... anyway this chop took me pretty long, like 1 month, but i only took a lil time on it like every 3rd day... :rolleyes:
The theme was just "How would I like my Cayman to be like" XD
there are a lot of little mods cuz i didn't want to do an extreme bodykit and artistic chop cuz it should look like my dream cayman and im not a big fan of extreme bodykits...
you should definately take a 2nd and 3rd look at it to find all the detail stuff...maybe ill post a mod list in a few days...now the moment has come XD here it is!!! and of course a lot of CnC plz!!!!!!!!!

original:
http://www.allcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers/cache/allcarwallpapers.com/800x600/porsche-cayman-s-4426.jpg

CHOP:
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/737/glanneroc0.jpg

CHEERS!:eek:

KEV
02-04-2007, 11:38 AM
haha no1 is lookin at the car lol no1 likes it :-P
( i mean in the pic )
ermm....i for one think it is beutifull man
not a big fan of the soft top though
but it is nice

essex boy luke
02-04-2007, 11:41 AM
this is a useless post but what the hell thats awsome man great job :D y does it say on the top left u joined mar 2006 then ????

KEV
02-04-2007, 11:56 AM
i think he is on about when he joined the team it has been a yr for the team but i might be wrong on this ...

iMARC
02-04-2007, 12:03 PM
hm i def. started in february but maybe i joined the forum in the early march then!
the team thing was started somewhen in summer so you're wrong mdkv XD

Cheers

Prototype
02-04-2007, 12:16 PM
beautiful chop. it's spotless!!!

.:ace:.
02-04-2007, 02:15 PM
wow! imarc this is very very gd! i like it in every aspect!

nice work on the intirior! and the rear end looks amazing!

great work! and a very very very gd job!

bilsta
02-04-2007, 02:16 PM
i like it very much iMARC.
rims look kool.
everything else wikid!

except the orangy colour dont like it at all soz man!

crazyrichard
02-04-2007, 02:19 PM
like i said in pm this is sick really no bullshit this is clean tight and soo whell executed ..

i'm impressed !!!!

i defanatly gonna get this chop into the chop off the month section where it belongs..

all the little details such as interiour rear window open roof diffuser etc. not to mention the bg look ace and clean so loving it

and nominating it after this reply :)

grts richard

iMARC
02-04-2007, 02:55 PM
WOW!!!
i liked it myself but didn't expect that good CnC on it though i wanted it on my anniversary chop and thats why i took my time XD
so thx a lot for all the CnC and keep it comin!

Cheers

WildmanProductions
02-04-2007, 03:07 PM
wow! imarc this is very very gd! i like it in every aspect!

nice work on the intirior! and the rear end looks amazing!

great work! and a very very very gd job!

yeah x2

I kinda miss the hot chuck from the originial though ;)

Design Custom Cars
02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Very nice, I love it. Great execution. The interior change is flawless also. I can tell you took your time on this.

Cheers,

D.C.C.

TBURG
02-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Just EXCELLENT !!!

BloomerzUK
02-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Best chop I've seen in ages... I WANT IT AS WALLPAPER.

Higher Res pretty please with a cherry on top

iMARC
02-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Best chop I've seen in ages... I WANT IT AS WALLPAPER.

Higher Res pretty please with a cherry on top

here u go...
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5083/p1010160tc1.jpg

dont know what u mean with the cherry though...sry

Cheers

Mike Minnillo
02-05-2007, 02:29 AM
looks great marc. my only gripes (only after looking at the hi-res) are first...a V-10 Cayman (on the floor mat)? thats a bit crazy. but cool idea. if youre gonna put a V-10 in the pic, you shouldve stayed with the brand and used a donor from a carrera GT instead of using a lamborghini engine. or, if you choose to stick with the lambo donor, at least get rid of the lambo badge. once again, awesome chop. no flaws, just a couple picky things that kinda bugged me.

iMARC
02-05-2007, 09:14 AM
it's just that i wanted a lambo engine in it because of the sound!!!
but anyway thx for the comment XD

Cheers

MartinPliksh
02-06-2007, 04:53 AM
Really like this chop the ideas are great, and done real well

on the high res you posted though, some things get pixely, quite a lot things
That annoys me a bit, but not ,much seeing it's 2000 by 1500

but as far as the smaller version goes, its fantastic, love it (which is pretty amazing seeing I don't like porches)

VipFREAK
02-06-2007, 05:50 AM
I've never liked the Cayman til now. Too bad this isn't the real one. Nice job.

.:ace:.
02-06-2007, 06:04 AM
yep! i agree! this cayman looks very very sweet!