PDA

View Full Version : easiest water reflections EVER!

desert ICE
02-10-2007, 11:47 AM
i am about to unveil the easiest way to add water reflections, rain, snow, and puddles... and have them look real and amazing...

simply go to http://www.xiberpix.com/SqirlzReflect.html and download the freeware.

follow the easy instructions on the program with your chop and it will look freaking amazing.

check it out even if you don't download it.

.:ace:.
02-10-2007, 12:31 PM
what a load of bull! just learn to do it in photoshop it aint exactly the hardest thing in the world is it! lmfao

Design Custom Cars
02-10-2007, 01:37 PM
what a load of bull! just learn to do it in photoshop it aint exactly the hardest thing in the world is it! lmfao

^^^ Quit posting SPAM.

Thanks Misunderestimated, looks like cool software.

elmalfiso15
02-10-2007, 01:57 PM
thats crap...who would even use that? Maybe WICKED CUSTOMZ.

desert ICE
02-10-2007, 02:00 PM
oh shut up, what do you have against wicked customz anyway?

ive used it once and it turned out great.

im just making you all aware of that program and how easy it is to use.

.:ace:.
02-10-2007, 02:16 PM
look see its not just me that thinks its crap! you could acheve this in photoshop with just as much ease!

im sorry but i speek the truth!

MartinPliksh
02-10-2007, 05:21 PM
It wont look very realistic, because its not going to show the under neath of things
thats what most people forget about reflections
the reflection is in perspective, so it will look different to the object that its reflecting

also that program wont work very well with most cars that are chopped, as you shop with 3/4 view, meaning the car is below the horizon line
that program is only realistic when the water stretches to the horizon line, which would make the car half in the water

Thats why its "crap"
sure it will work for some things, but not chops

OmicroN
02-10-2007, 05:31 PM
You guys have to lay off eachother, this trash talk to one another has extended from the battle floor to other areas, and i'm not going to put up with it.

As for the program, I think it's good ONLY if your doing non-automotive stuff and you're looking for a quick animation for a website, otherwise I wouldn't suggest using it.

It's not exactly crap, but it is cheating in my view. Learn to use photoshop, if you can't do it in there, then maybe it shouldn't be in your chop. I'm not saying only use photoshop, but at least don't take those type of shortcuts, how can you be proud of yourself by taking the easy way out?

Muffi
02-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Well... Iīve made this Shockwaveflash-File with that program, and i like iut very much...

Just wat till itīs load finish...

http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=testbu2.swf&width=800

Thanks

Carty
02-11-2007, 08:50 PM
ya... its ok... but it is cheating... thats like having someone brushing your kit for you... cheating in my book

ababmxking
06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Ive tried to do this in photoshop and couldnt figure out how to make it look nice, and ya i agree with others it wouldnt be good for chops. If somone could make a tut on how to do this that would be great :D.