PDA

View Full Version : My first made from scratch car.

Kyalistas
06-10-2007, 02:55 AM
K so I got bored and spent awhile on this stupid thing and i dont even know why. Boredom has really set in since my 360 broke, but yeah I opened paint and started messing around and heres what i got. Not awful for my first time doing one of these but its still not good.:p

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/yep_im_zack/Mangavette.jpg

So I think I was trying to make it a corvette, but didnt feel like looking at any pics and couldn't quite remember off the top of my head. i dont remember where the vents were supposed to go or anything so basically i just messed around.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Zack

GTR
06-10-2007, 07:02 AM
lol that put smile on my face :D
dunno wat to say tbh looks funny
but spose u bored so cant blame u
for paint its alrite i spose

Kyalistas
06-10-2007, 07:25 AM
yeah what happens when the lack of your fav game system, fatigue, and boredom with a crappy computer can lead to... eh its all good

GTR
06-10-2007, 10:26 AM
get a better compute the :P
compuers will beat any console on the market :D

Kyalistas
06-10-2007, 12:19 PM
money is an issue there lol. my other computer is quick but i dont have internet or anything on it so i dont do much with it. but yeah I'm getting CS3 so you'll be seeing more out of me on the forums. Which will have to be a good amount cuz I'd say I'm here a decent amount lol. If you have any silly cars that you've made or anything like that I'd love to see them lol.