PDA

View Full Version : Import Tuner Tundra

carabao2424
07-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Wanted to do a truck chop...LMK what u think..

orig:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3504/toyotatundra20071600x12ys6.jpg

mod:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6741/toyotatundra20071600x12jg4.jpg

Nicksta14
07-28-2007, 02:17 AM
put a shadow on the babe and ur set

.:ace:.
07-28-2007, 04:34 AM
ok im gonna be honest, tires are too thin imo for those big (overused) rims.

second your brushing looks a bt unrealistic imo needs some more reflections around the frone and rear.

the babe needs a reflection of her back on the side

and the magazine style isnt realy working for me,

all in all not a bad chop but i think you could have worked on it for a bit more.

The_Freak
07-28-2007, 05:35 AM
I reckon that the magazine look is mad as. The
chop is wikid, but the tyre is very thin. Just get a better
looking girl and it would be an amazing chop. lol.

OooGummies
07-28-2007, 07:35 AM
Wow looks nice, lovin the front bumper, mean as hell.. One prob, girls got no shadow and you used same rim twice, brakes in wrong place

PSDavinci
07-28-2007, 10:05 AM
As Ace pointed out, the body kit brushing is pretty rough and the bumper is a tad mis-shapened as well as off-colored.
Your highlighting on the edges are too pronounced also.
But this is how we come to respect guys withs Aces ability in these areas.

You did do a hell of a job on the tribal flames overlay, but here I would have removed or blended out the red areas of the original reflection. Good choice on the wheels but my gripe is that they are 4 lug, which looks goofy on a truck.
The girl, although a very cute choice and well cut and pasted, doesnt match the light source and thus sticks out like a sore thumb.
The magazine theme is always a cool idea and you did ok with it but lettering effects are rarely used on covers. Also, a truck on the cover of Import Tuner, slim to none chance.

Nice effort overall though bro. I definately think you have a good eye for design. You just need a little more experience under your belt and a little fine tuning of your PS skills.

Kyalistas
07-28-2007, 12:22 PM
i so already did this pic :)

suzq044
07-28-2007, 03:01 PM
The wheels are low-resolution; you should've either found a larger res of them, or shrunk your chop to fit the wheels. Some of the brushing is a bit blurry/soft [use a hard edge brush around corners]. And the front bumper is slightly off perspective.

dviousdsign
07-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Not too shabby. I havent seen anyone do the tundra yet so good choice. Aside from all the other comments about the girl & her shadow...focus on the car first then add the rest of the **** in the background. On the Chin spoiler on the front bumper after you blur the color and burn or dodge in some shading, select the whole thing and add a mild pixilate or sharpen filter to make it look crisper. An abstract reflection on a transparency (multiply layer) will help too. Practice makes perfect. Oh yeah...and get rid of where the antenna comes out of the fender w/ the rubber stamp tool and you'll be golden.

WildmanProductions
07-30-2007, 02:43 PM
the chick looks like someone punched her in the face or somethin haha
not much else to be said that hasnt already been mentioned, but its defintley an interesting taking on a pick up truck

1r1shaz
07-31-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm a noob so I can't say much. But the back tire looks off and those are 4 lug rims on a full size truck. The original reflection throws it off.