PDA

View Full Version : VIP MercedesBenz 280E

OooGummies
07-31-2007, 02:18 AM
I just got into this whole manga car thing recently... and its pretty fun actually.. so Im taking a break from car chops and chop pixelcars instead....

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1796/w124sedan2rwtx4.png
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6307/mercedesfe7.png

Credits:
Base: ansis
Rims: nizzy
I.C.E: pixelparlor

Carty
07-31-2007, 06:53 PM
the trunk should have some detail to it, and the angle on the right side is not as steep as the angle on the left side... also there should be a little more detail on the seat when the door is open like that, and why not shave the door handles if you were going for the VIP look??

edit: the door is all the way up on the front angle, but only partly up on the side shot... and they are the same height still

and then the trunk is way off if you compare the side to the rear, plus if you were to close the trunk it would stick out a foot past the edge of the car

OooGummies
08-01-2007, 03:14 AM
the trunk should have some detail to it, and the angle on the right side is not as steep as the angle on the left side... also there should be a little more detail on the seat when the door is open like that, and why not shave the door handles if you were going for the VIP look??

edit: the door is all the way up on the front angle, but only partly up on the side shot... and they are the same height still

and then the trunk is way off if you compare the side to the rear, plus if you were to close the trunk it would stick out a foot past the edge of the car

Lols that was pretty harsh :p Considering this is my first.

Carty
08-01-2007, 03:56 AM
haha I wasn't trying to be mean, I just pointed out every little detail you messed up.. so in the future, you know what to work on :)

don't get me wrong, I like it, I've always been a fan of the VIP look

OooGummies
08-01-2007, 06:03 AM
haha I wasn't trying to be mean, I just pointed out every little detail you messed up.. so in the future, you know what to work on :)

don't get me wrong, I like it, I've always been a fan of the VIP look

Lol yeah cuz everyone knows that Carty's a badass ;)

Carty
08-01-2007, 04:48 PM
well naturally

Wrofee
10-05-2007, 08:24 PM
some erors but looks nice, keep it up