08-10-2007, 03:05 PM
My second chop. suggestions?

Original:
http://www.supercars.dk/images/products/parnelli-jones-2.jpg

http://www.tlstunts.com/mustang.jpg

Kyalistas
08-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Looks pretty good

but, when you lower a car you need to extend the black area in the wheel well.
also your rims are at a wierd angle or something.
the exhaust look like they're floatingand you have some rough edges around your spoiler and body kit.

Keep practicing.

good work :]

Tony L
08-10-2007, 04:31 PM
I do suck at working with rims... i need to get at that. Thanks for the tips!

Kyalistas
08-10-2007, 05:13 PM
no problem. and the most important tip i can probably give you is be patient and dont give up. over time you learn nifty little tricks that make things look better. IMO you couldn't have picked a better site to join to get feedback. we're always willing to help

Tony L
08-11-2007, 12:49 AM
no problem. and the most important tip i can probably give you is be patient and dont give up. over time you learn nifty little tricks that make things look better. IMO you couldn't have picked a better site to join to get feedback. we're always willing to help

I'm on the road a ton so i have to kill the time so this is fun i'm a big car buff and always wanted to be a car designer so this is a ton of fun for me.... and its safer than my day job :D

Kyalistas
08-11-2007, 02:54 PM
and its safer than my day job :D

lol if your sig is what your day job is ill definately have to agree. not as fun though im guessing

Tony L
08-11-2007, 03:02 PM
lol if your sig is what your day job is ill definately have to agree. not as fun though im guessing

yep thats me lol! its 98 with a heat index of 107 out and i've done three shows today so I'm all about chillin in the tour bus playing on my mac lol!

Kyalistas
08-11-2007, 03:59 PM
lol how hard is doin that stuff? im gettin a bike soon but i doubt ill ever be a show person

GTR
08-11-2007, 05:22 PM
lol we have a famous person on the fourm? yes? no? oh well :D

Tony L
08-12-2007, 12:58 AM
lol how hard is doin that stuff? im gettin a bike soon but i doubt ill ever be a show person

i've broke 10ribs, collapsed my right lung, broke my wrist (all in one wreck), Then to add insult to injury my back, shoulder, rotator cup in shoulder, ankle's, fingers and toes.... exe.

But thats on a bad week! :D Its not easy but its not hard its kinda one of those things your good at or you suck at. Kinda like photoshop! but i'll trade you teach me the fine art of the chop and i can show you how to split wigs on a street bike. :D

.:ace:.
08-12-2007, 02:08 AM
hmmmm the chop. well its ok imo. looks pretty slammed so the black underbody needs to match up with the low bodywork.

Also your rims are off angle. alot of ppl think that because its a strait on car you can just wak any ld rims on it. well thats very much untrue.

nice work on the concept ness it looks kl just needs a little bit of work.