PDA

View Full Version : Tiburon :: I am back :: [XI]

Dr. Dingaan
12-23-2007, 03:01 PM
So after my really really really long break from chopping I decided to recommit myself. I started with this Tiburon a day ago. Think I spent like 3 hours on it. I am really out of chopping so there are probably lots of errors in the chop that i didn't pick up. I am hoping to be posting here regularly again. As per usual the Roman numerals in the title stand for the number of chops I have done. (This would then be my eleventh). Tried keeping it clean. Body is brushed. Check background car. Anyway heres the pictures. Please be brutally honest. C+C please. Peace.
Stock/Original (http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/Benno_12/Tiburon-1.jpg)

Chop:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/Benno_12/TiburonDone.jpg

Reckoner
12-23-2007, 03:48 PM
The car doesn't have a shadow!!! S.hit!! Neither does the original!!! The mesh is too bright and the wheels aren't exactly at the same lighting as the rest of the car. I think all you need to do is make it a little lighter. Some parts of the bumper are very blurry. The side mirrors look kinda funny but it's original! The lights don't look good. Nice ideas. Execution is ok!

GimpChoppa
12-23-2007, 05:54 PM
I agree with reckoner, but the original does actually have a shadow, only slightly. I think it would create more of a shadow if it actually sat that low. Nothing stopping you from adding shadow to add realism, even if the original didn't have one, just as long as it fits the picture(if you know what I mean). Just under the front wheel the shadow looks funny to.

Wii Bird
12-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Front corner of the front bumper that is closest should have more of a shadow/reflection?

Dr. Dingaan
12-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the comments. Yeah I was wondering about the shadowing. Anyway. Practice makes perfect. Anyhting else that I should focus on?

Z06GOD
12-24-2007, 07:53 PM
I agree it looks very C&P chopped overall, but has a good design idea anyway.