PDA

View Full Version : 2008 colorado

s-dime blaze
12-29-2007, 12:46 AM
im new to the program and this was my first photoshop, with the help of some of the tutorials this is what i created. its a photoshop of what im planning on doing to my 08 rado.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n274/DeviousEVO/radochppedshavedpainted-1.jpg

DW Designs
12-29-2007, 11:34 AM
From what I can see, It' ok, But don't lower cars so the wheels are above the bottom of the body, cos it doesnt look very good! Not bad for first chop. Have you used the photoshop bible, its the best tutorial website Ive ever found.

elmalfiso15
12-29-2007, 11:48 AM
try filling in the empty spaces around the wheels with black.

s-dime blaze
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
thanks for the advice guys

From what I can see, It' ok, But don't lower cars so the wheels are above the bottom of the body, cos it doesnt look very good! Not bad for first chop. Have you used the photoshop bible, its the best tutorial website Ive ever found.

have you ever seen a bagged truck before? i understand its photoshop and all but tuckin rim is what its all about

stingray0123
01-01-2008, 08:12 PM

have you ever seen a bagged truck before? i understand its photoshop and all but tuckin rim is what its all about

You are not very intelligent are you?

Look at the Truck. Seriously, I mean look at it. Does it look anything like a real bagged truck does? Sorry, but no. it does not.

Look at the front bumper. on a real truck, is the bumper magically dug into the ground?

you have the right idea, but make sure you actually go over the chop, before posting it.

WildmanProductions
01-01-2008, 08:24 PM

you bodydropped it into the ground lol