PDA

View Full Version : VW Eos [VT by diav0la]

diav0la
01-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Here is one of the best chop ive ever made.I wanted Golf Cabriolet, but didn`t find sutable pic, so the Eos was good possibility.

The Chop.

http://images21.snimka.bg/004241819-big.jpg

C&C are welcome :)

V.

PSDavinci
01-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Pretty nice chop there bro but there are a few things that could be done to make it better.

The first thing I noticed was the big space under the front of the car.
The lower line of the front bumper is pulled up too far on the near side. You need to pull it down and straighten it out some, matching the angle of the car to the road. Even then its probably going to be necessary to show some under carriage so it doesnt appear that theres no engine or front suspension. Just throw some black shape in on a layer below the car that looks appropriate.
Also the mesh on the large bumper openings appears distorted and at wierd angles. Mesh holes follow a pattern and you have to line things up right for them to appear realistic.
The door seems a bit large to me and you need to brush out that seem along the bottom.
The seat looks like a direct side angle view which is way off considering the angle of the car. Try to find an exact fit replacement or see if you can distort and /or brush the thing for a better result.
I think you did a good job on the lowering and working the new bumper in.
Also nice job on the halo light. Not overly bright and color looks realistic.
Those are the major things I see.
Which really wouldnt be much to resolve.
Keep em coming bro.

Reckoner
01-22-2008, 03:43 AM
What he said lol!
Anyway, Davinci might have mentioned this but you have to cut off the bottom of the door. There is a part of the body stuck to it. Understand what I mean?

diav0la
01-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Tnx DaVinci, I will rechop this car.
Reckoner what a stupid mistake i`ve done?!Maybe i was having a look at a pretty girl :}

sate
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Also the front wheel has got two different tires on it.--low profile on the bottom half n original on the top!
if u can sort the things out that are mentioned by PSDavinci and Reckoner it should be looking
sweet.

lowkey
01-24-2008, 09:54 AM
and i also see dat the pattern on your center mesh is kinda weird,maybe you give your wheel a negative camber, but you put it in da original wheel, i think you should change da tires too if you want 2 put a negative camber IMO.