PDA

View Full Version : Honda CRX [VT by diav0la]

diav0la
02-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Org.
http://images23.snimka.bg/005079843-big.jpg

At last my first serious work on a car has finished.The result is here and i`ll be glad to see what you think.I have spent about 40 hours on it.

C&C please :)

The updated chop is in my last post.

GTR
02-02-2008, 02:34 PM
whats with the wheel arches? not any tires to the wheels really lol
also maybe if u put a floor on? lol
nit a fan on ur lights because there isnt actualy any lights there :) lol
other than that it looks good :D

diav0la
02-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Well, the "angels" really didn`t look god.But they are my first brush lights.I wanted to create a night picture, so this is the reason why you didn`t see the floor, that`s why the lights are on.
Never mind, next chop is waiting for me:D

Energie
02-06-2008, 06:41 PM
woooow.......................it sucks

diav0la
02-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Back to the Wip section.This topic will be edited soon.

MartinPliksh
02-07-2008, 02:17 AM
woooow.......................it sucks
Would you like me posting saying that in your threads, because I can if you want, whenever you do a chop which isn't top standard I can post "It sucks" in your thread, instead of telling you how to improve it.... But I'm not going to, because I have a brain.

As for the chop, GTR mentioned most things. Red fade on the car is strange, mostly because you cant change white into red without adding reflections and different shade work. Selections on such things as the wheels are rough, and don't match with the lack of ground.
I say start of like I did, just brushing side skirts, and simple front bumper mods, than working your way up from there after you get the hang of shading, selections and reflection matching.

diav0la
02-07-2008, 04:48 AM
Martin - see the wip section.Thanks for the words.And forget this topic for a while.
Energie when you don`t have what to tell, just shut your mouth.That`s how you`ll keep good reputation.Not in this forum but in the real world.Think about it.

diav0la
02-10-2008, 05:12 PM
http://i.data.bg/08/02/10/804730_orig.jpg

I think it`s much better than the previous one.
C&C pls.