PDA

View Full Version : Calling Moncef...

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Moncef, Ive been looking at some of your chops and i must say they pretty good :P.

so i was wondering would you consider battling a noob like me?

you can choose the base if you like but i do have this pic i would like to use if you want to aswell.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4739/mazdatashr18sj6.th.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mazdatashr18sj6.jpg)

/michael

GTR
02-20-2008, 03:15 PM
lol i will be surprised if he accepts :o

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 03:19 PM
lol whys that?

/michael

KEV
02-20-2008, 03:37 PM
cus he's like eggs with cheese it doesnt work ...

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 03:39 PM
lol ok. in that case this thread is open to anyone to battle.

/michael

KEV
02-20-2008, 03:43 PM
meh i might have ago just post the pic here when you done ok

btw im a noob aswell i aint chopped in like forever

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 03:55 PM
cool shuld be done by friday.

/michael

Carty
02-20-2008, 04:12 PM
haha ill battle.... just kidding

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 04:23 PM
ok listen kev im giving up on this one becos the pic i chose is crap...im gona find another pic ok.

/michael

KEV
02-20-2008, 04:51 PM
meh well im gunna keep chopping it

HEYYY CARTY m8

Moncef
02-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Wow this thread exploded.

Sorry but I am busy with some various things, and no offense but you're not at my level.

I will be happy to track your progress and give you pointers, however.

Moncef

KEV
02-20-2008, 05:12 PM
u shud of done it just for the sake of it iam cus im tryin to get into chopping again

I JUST CANT DESIGN A KIT FOR THIS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 05:16 PM
kev i might take it up soon. dont worry. and moncef. your arrogance is quite something also your very rude. ive seen it upon many occasions..i may be a noob but at least my chops are realistic and half decent some of your chops have been "passed on" without much talk..like your beamer in the night scene..im not going to slag you off theres just no need for the kind of comments you make.

/michael

Moncef
02-20-2008, 05:53 PM
except i'm not trying to be arrogant, my comments consist of things that can be improved. often times i will just list things that are wrong with the chop, and i will use the expression "C&C" to the fullest extent. sorry if i offended you, but apparently i don't offend many others by telling them what i think.

did i say your chops weren't good? they may have not fit my tastes, big deal, that's not your problem. i've gotten plenty of comments that in your case may have been deemed arrogant as well. but in all honesty, people are gonna point out what's wrong.

"at least my chops are realistic and half-decent"

well i guess then you're not a noob, in fact you could say that you are much better than me, the purple mondeo's reflections are without flaw, as opposed to many of the other chops that i have done featuring poorly colored reflections as byproducts of repainting. *sarcasm* and is there a price break in grille mesh when you hit 1000 square feet? :rolleyes:

and besides, you have nearly zero clout here. so starting sh!t with me is not a good idea. call me out, that's fine, i can turn it down due to other commitments, but then you say i'm "arrogant". so, what are you trying to accomplish? because i won't battle you now, there's just no point. grow up and check with me after i'm no longer busy.

Moncef

Blaupunkt
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM
well moncef...i have only started chopping and i admit the only *decent* chop so far of mine would probably have to be the mondeo. (u havent seen my beamer yet but thats besides the point) as i said earlier its all about taste and i recognise you have a certain amount of skill as does anyone on this forum when it comes to chopping, some of your chops i admire and some could obv. be improved however that is the purpose of this forum likewise, however quote "you are not at my level" came as a bit of a shock even though you persuaded me it wasnt to be taken of any offense in that surely you would then be able to wipe the floor with me. not only because of your certain advantages but also because you could choose the base. i appreciate that you are busy but do look forward to facing you in the future. oh and btw there is no price limitation on the mesh *cough* funny?.

/michael

WildmanProductions
02-20-2008, 09:17 PM
well moncef...i have only started chopping and i admit the only *decent* chop so far of mine would probably have to be the mondeo. (u havent seen my beamer yet but thats besides the point) as i said earlier its all about taste and i recognise you have a certain amount of skill as does anyone on this forum when it comes to chopping, some of your chops i admire and some could obv. be improved however that is the purpose of this forum likewise, however quote "you are not at my level" came as a bit of a shock even though you persuaded me it wasnt to be taken of any offense in that surely you would then be able to wipe the floor with me. not only because of your certain advantages but also because you could choose the base. i appreciate that you are busy but do look forward to facing you in the future. oh and btw there is no price limitation on the mesh *cough* funny?.

/michael

I lol at this thread

You've done a total of 4 chops, but you get butt hurt when someone who has been on here a lot longer than you and has a **** load more expirience and skill denies your challenge that came out of the blue? It's people like you who act this way on the internet that make me wonder how you function in real life.

Your acting like your **** don't stink when you critic his old work when you don't have room to talk about your own. I have looked through your threads and Ceff's responses to them and found nothing offensive or degrading. I don't know if you know this but PSC is a place where others can help you grow and improve as a chopper by criticing and making suggestions about your work. This is not the place for people to act like they have superior knowledge and think they know "whats up" when its obvious they have no clue. So unless you stop taking critics and the truth so hard you shouldn't bother coming back again.

Looks like your signature describes you pretty good

KEV
02-20-2008, 10:02 PM
MEH it wouldnt be called C+C otherwise would it ...

if someone said something about mesh i wud sit back n think yeh maybe there is 2 much on there take one or 2 vents of n do something else with it instead .... im talkin to .:ace:. now on how to do a wide arch for my chop and a year ago i wouldnt of said that so all ya'll shut up haha n carry on with your lives XD....

Carty
02-21-2008, 12:00 AM
how about this, i battle all of you, wipe the floor with all of you, ban all of you, and we call it a day???

quit being *******s, this is a community forum

Blaupunkt - moncef is a smartass sometimes, get over it
Moncef - blaupunkt doesnt know your a smartass yet, get over it
wildman - dont be a dick over something that i can deal with as an admin

and yes I just dropped the admin hammer