PDA

View Full Version : Job Offer - 50$ paypal

dmusttt
02-24-2008, 11:01 PM
i need YOUR HELP.
i'm in need of a paint scheme for this car. i have a show may 3 but i have no time to redo the engine bay. so i need to keep the engine bay gray as for the front end. i let you guys do your magic and send 50.00$$ to the winner.
if the projest is very nice $$$$ doul go up. and winner will have it's name on the car and on our web page here:
http://www.carsponsors.com/dmustttcar as a reiger body kit and keeps the rear wing.

may the best wins
thanks
dany

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee245/dmusttt/100_1440.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee245/dmusttt/tt.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee245/dmusttt/100_1439.jpg

lowkey
02-25-2008, 06:13 AM
even i'm probably not the best but i'll try it bro.

Blaupunkt
02-25-2008, 11:54 AM
do you want the complete car covered? im a bit confused bout the engine bay. we have to keep that grey? and the rest coloured?

/michael

dmusttt
02-25-2008, 12:01 PM
ok,
i just d'ont feel to repaint my engine bay.
and have the inside of the hood not matching the car that's why i would like the front to stay gray but show my your ideas...;
thanks

Blaupunkt
02-25-2008, 12:07 PM
hmm ok if ive got time..i will try and put some ideas together but im not promising anything.

/michael

suzq044
02-25-2008, 06:04 PM
changed title so it doesn't seem like spam.

Cloud
02-25-2008, 06:40 PM
I will look into this a bit further-You may hear from me soon. I can use some extra dough~I assume you want the reiger kit on it as well. If you do-I charge 15$ an hour which is super reasonable. You will get top notch work, from one of the best. Your car will completely change appearance in 3-4 hours I suppose. More mods means more money.

.:ace:.
02-25-2008, 06:42 PM
and trust me when he says "top notch" he means best of the fooking best!

EJRgoals
02-25-2008, 06:58 PM
I have finished my idea where do i send it?

lowkey
02-26-2008, 10:39 AM
what!! cloud's in it 2?
okay i'm backing off dude.
just trust your car to him, i'm tottaly tottaly sure u'll get what u've paid. Trust ME MAn!!

suzq044
02-26-2008, 06:30 PM
If i had paypal i'd probably be in on this as well.. but oh well. No paypal, no payment ;)
Trust cloud on this one - he's one of our best :D

dmusttt
02-28-2008, 08:15 AM
up

Cloud
02-29-2008, 08:07 PM
dmusttt, you game? I'm not going to start until confirmation. 15$ per hour~

It will more than likely be more than 50$ for what you are asking, but not much more. its hard to tell, you were quite vague in your OP.

Get a hold of me at jdc5017@gmail.com and we'll talk from there. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume you have chosen a different route.

jdmzach
03-01-2008, 07:40 AM
what!! cloud's in it 2?
okay i'm backing off dude.
just trust your car to him, i'm tottaly tottaly sure u'll get what u've paid. Trust ME MAn!!

looks like cloud needs some competition since everyone else backs down. heh.
i could use some cash too. ****.... lol "im backing off dude." ****** halirious.
nigga plz. :) whatcha think cloud?

Cloud
03-01-2008, 02:34 PM
looks like cloud needs some competition since everyone else backs down. heh.
i could use some cash too. ****.... lol "im backing off dude." ****** halirious.
nigga plz. :) whatcha think cloud?

your new here, but ok. It sounds like you're calling me out~:rolleyes:

Carty
03-01-2008, 03:30 PM
haha josh, enjoy enjoy showing him how chopped cars are supposed to look

PSDavinci
03-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Give it a go Zach, Cloud needs a good lesson! :D

lowkey
03-02-2008, 01:35 PM
hahahahaha
good good lessons need that surely hahahaha

chopperkidd44
03-02-2008, 06:13 PM
how long would we have cuz i'll have a go at this if i have time

Cloud
03-02-2008, 07:09 PM
not to be a dick, but do you really think you can teach me something jdmzach? I've never even heard of you.

http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23709

Just for your reference in case you forgot.

chopperkidd44
03-02-2008, 08:25 PM
oooooooooooo! lol. what an amazing chop!

benniboi
03-04-2008, 06:17 AM
mate im new here as well, but ive looked at clouds work and there is almost no 1 that can beat him, id like to see zach beat cloud in a chop-off

jdmzach
03-05-2008, 11:28 AM
now thats what i call feed back. sweet. thnx fer all the support and comments. na, not sarcasm, some of it was good for a laugh, but i am actually excited about a chop off with you Senor Cloud. well cloud, i may not be able to teach you anything, perhaps ill learn a thing or two from you, time will tell. id like to think that a wise man is ever learning and constantly trying to improve, only a fool believes he knows all. now before i sound anymore like a cliche fortune cookie ill quit.
tis' true, jdmzach is new to this site. everyone here was new here at one time, right? this is a community for sharing, displaying, and even makin that cash we all seek. but for me, when it all boils down to it, i do it for the art and thats just me bein me. maybe some of yall can feel me on that.
yeah cloud dude your art is of a remarkable caliber. you truly are very good at what you do. mad props. i can see your proud, not to say thats a bad thing. heh but na it may have seemed cocky on my part for some, and it appears that friendly competition with an, ahem, noob, is down right halirious. glad its funny. hell after i read some of those witty comments i almost pissed me self. but seriously, we judge, we're artists right. its in our dna. its awfully easy to jump right in, making assumptions about my skill, heh, ive only posted one piece on here thus far, doesnt mean im not a proud talented artist in most media, i.e. my favorite, digital media. i dont need to explain where i went to school, or how much work is in my portfolios to you people. like i said, we are judges, but its the art we judge, not the person, so lets try and keep that in mind. nuff' said. when i post more stuff, feel free to hate or praise all you desire.
if any hatin a$$ naysayers have any negative comments para mi, kiss my grits and have a nice day douchebags. ;]
yo cloud, b.s. beside, you down fer a lil chop off?

lowkey
03-06-2008, 10:26 AM
wowowow nice. i think he is a little bit cocky, but he deserves it.cause he has the skill, so i think i never see your chop 2, but i have seen clouds, so i guess its not fair for us too judge it first.
so if cloud accept your call, i would've be pleased to see the best chop from u guys ^^.
psssttt in this silent battle there's money behind it. so i guess it will make this chopping comp hotter hehehe ^^

PSDavinci
03-06-2008, 11:58 AM
^Touche Zach.
We may have had a little fun there with you and your boldness but its good to see that you have a good sense of humor an dont take offense. Cloud is obviously quite a talent and although hes really a humble guy for the most part, you can understand the reaction. He doesnt get much challenges, especially from new members. Whch as you stated, shouldnt matter because were all here for fun, and that in itself was the reason behind the jesting. It really was fun to see you challenge him. Yeah some might think your cocky but hell, were all a bunch a cocky s.o.b.'s here.
So you fit right in.
Look forward to seeing your work and hopefully you'll kick Clouds a$$ !!!! :eek:
And if you dont, we'll give you some credit for trying.
Have fun bro. :D