PDA

View Full Version : First tooning attempt

thedub1
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
OK so after my iroc WIP I kind of lost my with I decided to try something new, found it was quite fun to do but got quite stuck when it came to lights and tyres so any help would be great!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh159/dubcheryl/golftoonWIP.jpg

Cheers!

WhytBoi
08-12-2008, 01:10 AM
what i did to get the tire tread, is i used the pen tool, set on paths, then right click, "stroke path", "brush" and there you go
(just a hint if you dont already know, the line will be as big as your brush stroke)

hopefully you dont already know that and make me feel like a complete noob all over again!!! :D

looks good also, keep it up

thedub1
08-12-2008, 05:40 AM
what i did to get the tire tread, is i used the pen tool, set on paths, then right click, "stroke path", "brush" and there you go
(just a hint if you dont already know, the line will be as big as your brush stroke)

hopefully you dont already know that and make me feel like a complete noob all over again!!! :D

looks good also, keep it up
No i didnt know that so no worries! I tried to do it with the pen/line tool but just found it looked awful i think now maybe i was trying to put too much detail into it. I will have a go with your suggestion cheers dude!

Dj Twinkles
08-12-2008, 12:28 PM
I wanna do that... does doin tooning take long?

thedub1
08-13-2008, 07:45 AM
I dont know how long a pro would take, but that took me around 8-9 hours, i only did an hourish at a time tho. I thought it was quite fun tho - you should give it a go

Dj Twinkles
08-13-2008, 09:14 AM
yip maybe i will