PDA

View Full Version : PSC Movie is out! Last piece of work from me (mglavina)

mglavina
09-22-2008, 07:55 PM
I apologize for not being on recently, I was only chopping in the summer time because that's when I had "free time":(. I can't promise any more chops from me any time soon, or any active forum activity because I need to focus on school and work:mad:. I did however, manage to upload this video to leave a small piece of me behind:p.

Most of you should know I've been working on the first PSC video and it was finished a while back, I just never uploaded it, lol. To tell you the truth, I forgot about chopping, and the video entirely, until a fellow e.t member reminded me of the caddy comp.:eek:, lol. Sorry but I won't be able to compete in that competetion, I have too much on my hands right now.

Anyways. Heres the vid, completed on windows movie maker lol. Some feedback would be nice, I provided the link because I couldn't figure out how to embed it in a thread:confused:. Those of you who have Youtube accounts please rate it and/or leave a comment.

Thanks everyone:D

*Note: Make sure you watch it in high quality!
Direct link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nL_F0NoI1o) to the video

mglavina
09-22-2008, 07:57 PM
P.S, Carty's lambo chop was exactly half way through the video so it gets to be the video's thumb:p

PSDavinci
09-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Thats very good mg !
I especially like how you promoted the site throughout.
The chosen music track is also cool.
We appreciate your effort and although we will miss having you around as much, we certainly understand the reason.
Best of luck bro.

mglavina
09-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks PSD, I hope to attract more members, mainly because I notice this very often:
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/mglavina/members.gif
So many lurkers... Why don't they just join, practise and enjoy the chopping themselves?

Carty
09-22-2008, 10:54 PM
that was a sweet video, thanks for the thumbnail.

The only thing i would add would be names before or after the chop is shown??

great video

Dj Twinkles
09-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Ah dude thats amazing... love what you done Ima put that link in my sig

GTR
09-23-2008, 04:32 PM
good video :D
got msn or anything send me that song :D

Blaupunkt
09-23-2008, 05:30 PM
yeh sad to see you dissapear for a while mate. ill have to represent us for now *eek*

and carty to stop the lurkers isnt there an option you culd add to the site like others where the forum is locked unless you register?

/michael

Carty
09-23-2008, 06:38 PM
ya, but a lot of people wont register unless they can see what we have here. Being a guest is like a trial thing. Also, if someone doesn't have photoshop and doesn't know how to get it they would have no reason to register

mglavina
09-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the comments guys :D. I was thinking of adding the names but I just got lazy, and didn`t want to mess up the timing. The next video I do, (not any time soon), will have every choppers name on the chop, with crazy epic music... but that won`t come for a while lol... Oh and I do have msn but I can just tell you the name of the song :p

Moncef
09-23-2008, 11:41 PM
My favorite part is the Z

and my 2nd fav is the accord :D

WhytBoi
09-24-2008, 04:14 AM
The next video I do, (not any time soon), will have every choppers name on the chop, with crazy epic music... but that won`t come for a while lol...

well, if i try using windows a lil bit more, then maybe i can pick up where you left off!!!:eek::eek::eek:
that is, if people trust me enough....:(:(

GTR
09-24-2008, 10:36 AM
I can just tell you the name of the song :p

u could do that :eek: but that would mean i have to download the song lol :rolleyes:

Mike Minnillo
09-24-2008, 11:51 AM
the clip came out well, but the song makes me feel like i should take some ecstasy and go to a rave.

mglavina
09-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Carty I lurked your channel on YouTube and you have some interesting boxing videos:p.

well, if i try using windows a lil bit more, then maybe i can pick up where you left off!!!:eek::eek::eek:
that is, if people trust me enough....:(:(
Go ahead for me, If I make another video it won't be for months to come. I plan to start my next chop over the Christmas break lol, so the next video from me won't be any time soon. You can give it a shot if you'd like...

u could do that :eek: but that would mean i have to download the song lol :rolleyes:
lol I'm busy enough as it is, the song is Zombie - In Your Head, it shouldn't be hard to find, you could probably find a downloadable link on youtube.

the clip came out well, but the song makes me feel like i should take some ecstasy and go to a rave.
What's wrong with that? -lol just kidding or am i?
Sorry guys but I'm kinda into the techno music:p

Blaupunkt
09-24-2008, 05:18 PM
tell you what. why dont we do a video comp. as a little sideline. we can divert from photoshop for a split second and have a bit more fun. but hey photoshops awesome. anywho :p im up for it anyone wana battle?

/michael

WhytBoi
09-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Sorry guys but I'm kinda into the techno music:p

NO WAY!!! who do you listen to??? warp brothers? armin van buuren?? tiesto???
you gotta listen to tiesto!!!:D:D:D #1 dj in the world!!!:D:D

tell you what. why dont we do a video comp. as a little sideline. we can divert from photoshop for a split second and have a bit more fun. but hey photoshops awesome. anywho :p im up for it anyone wana battle?

/michael

im down for that!! whats should the theme be? drifting? more chops?

mglavina
09-24-2008, 10:20 PM
NO WAY!!! who do you listen to??? warp brothers? armin van buuren?? tiesto???
All of that plus a lot more. All kinds of techno even the hardcore and hardstyle ones. david guetta is good to, armin van buuren is one of my favourites, last time I checked tiesto wasn't #1;) but he's still in my top 3. Dj mangoo isn't too bad, paul van dyk is really good too. Lately I've been listening to the harder stuff though... hard trance and hard style to be exact:D

Oh and if there is a video competition don't include mine lol, It wasn't intended for anything other then displaying some of this sites chops lol.

Carty
09-25-2008, 01:02 AM
glavina, my fraternity does a fight night every year for rush, those are some clips from last year, this is this years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOft1V1x6ck
the first fight is a joke between two idiots that dont know what they are doing
the second fight is two slightly larger idiots
and fights 3 and 4 the kids knew how to box

v8_king
09-25-2008, 06:37 AM
Nice work!

WildmanProductions
09-25-2008, 11:16 AM
damn Wes and that last guy got knocked out haha

mglavina
09-25-2008, 11:00 PM
lol at Carty, yeah first 2 fights the kids didn't really look like they knew what they were doing... the other fights were pretty sweet, 2 knockouts:D.

Thanks all for the comments.

Carty
09-26-2008, 12:36 AM
oh, the last guy got knocked the FCUK out... he didnt remember the fight starting or even standing there while they announced the winner he "woke up" like 30 minutes later haha

mglavina
09-26-2008, 04:39 PM
lmao