PDA

View Full Version : Chevy Lumina UTE

basikdesign
11-20-2008, 07:12 AM
This might be my last chop for the year :-(.
well i tried to make this chop look a bit more funky,its not as real as i think i could have made it but yes,wot can 1 do but learn!lol
well hope you guys like it! :-)
C&C welcome plz!

base:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/basikdesign/chevybase.jpg

Chop:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/basikdesign/chevy-utesnsed.jpg

S_I_N_i_C
11-20-2008, 10:50 AM
best chop of this base i have seen yet.
why are you stopping already this year? some spots have issues,but really really nice chop man.

PatelDesigns
11-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Really like how you keep a lot of the base. Looks nice man. Try black rims with it.. not really liking the gold..
The right side of the raised hood looks off.. might need to scale it closer together and skew it up.
Love the subtle look of the rear kit.. I feel that if you were to make a rearview, that kit would be BOMB! :).
The skirt too, looks simple but at the same time can tell that a lot of work was put into it.
The SS badge is too blurry.
Best chop of this base so far!
Good Job Basik.

Boxer4
11-21-2008, 09:12 AM
Sweeeet man!! really tight! need 2 wrk on the bonnet scoop abit more tho.. the perspective is bit off, especially on the far-side intake

Boxer4
11-21-2008, 09:15 AM
oh, also the far side of the windscreen visor.

PSDavinci
11-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Sweet chop Basik and I also agree its the best ive seen so far on this base.
I think everyones covered the few minor issues with the chop so i'll only point out that the background appears too sharp. Some spots on the car are a bit blurred which isnt that much of a problem but because of the bg its made more obvious. Theres plenty depth of field to support blurring the backgroud some and a little sharpening on the car would make a good improvement.
Also unlike Patel, I like the gold rims but black ones would look good too.

bennos
12-05-2008, 08:13 PM
shoulda done a commodore ss ute and put a chev badge on :p

it'll never be a lumina to us australians.
well done tho

GimpChoppa
12-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Cool, I could picture pullen up at the worksite and tossin a couple bags of cement in the back of this thing.
Oh and bennos it is a commodore ss ute with a chev badge! Just the badge has already been changed for him by GM.