PDA

View Full Version : Lotus Evora

Gualaka
02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Ok, so I wanted to practice brushing, reflections and proper BG changes. I know I didn't do much to the car in terms of mods, but it has alot of work done. My goal was to make it look like it's there (realism). Enjoy and comment.

Original Evora
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/Drummer_nini/2009-Lotus-Evora.jpg

Chopped Evora (with Exige)
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/Drummer_nini/Lotus-Evoramodcopy.jpg

PSDavinci
02-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Good job bro.
Im not a big fan of the color choice for this car but I think you did a bang up job especially on the reflections. I gotta say thats the strangest looking car dealership ive ever seen though. Looks like a temple in India or maybe Laos or Cambodia.
The blue reflection on the Exige is a nice touch.

GimpChoppa
02-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Nice work. I agree with PSD , just something missing from the rear wing imo. Maybe some darker reflections or something. Overall it looks sweet.

fopokev
02-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Man that chop is great. Perspective is almost perfect, The reflections are sick and the color of the car sexy. Great rim choice.
I wish i can look outside my window and see that car in my driveway.

After looking at the pic again, way to give a good touch of detail and put in that flag.

Gualaka
02-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Good job bro.
Im not a big fan of the color choice for this car but I think you did a bang up job especially on the reflections. I gotta say thats the strangest looking car dealership ive ever seen though. Looks like a temple in India or maybe Laos or Cambodia.
The blue reflection on the Exige is a nice touch.

Thanx PSD! LOL! That would make a weird dealership, but it wasn't what I had in mind. It's more like a gathering or a company showcase for enthusiast, something like that... But I did intended it to be in an unusual place. That's what I love about PS, putting anything anywhere!:D Interms of color: I'm pretty predictable... most of my cars are white or blue (my fav colors on cars).

Gimp: I can see what u r saying, but I wouldn't know where to put the dark reflections, considering the light is coming mostly from the left (judging from the direction of the shadows) But I'll give it some thought. Thanx alot for the comment.:cool:

Mike Minnillo
02-26-2009, 02:36 PM
oh my. do you have a larger size? and maybe some lotion and a box of tissues?

Gualaka
02-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanx Fopokev! I really love this Lotus too and wish I had it too...;)

oh my. do you have a larger size? and maybe some lotion and a box of tissues?
LOL!!! Man u just cracked me up! Thanx for ur words. I'm afraid that's the original size, sorry. Next time I'll make it bigger! Lotion and tissues ur on your own... hehe.

BTW, when I posted this I was thinking that I hadn't seen u around here lately. I know something Lotus related would bring u back.

dem_fuzl
02-27-2009, 05:32 AM
the refs and high-lights fron the widscreen r totaly wrong, cuz the sky it's so blue ... or baby-blue .. and their r some whyte clouds, not like those from the refs. make an upgrade whit those clouds from the sky like refs, and a big sky color high-lighitng to the top of the windows ... and whit brush, make the down side on the car (side and fb) a lil darker + imo the wheels r bad, the rear one it's low q ... find other ones .. ;)

IgorDesign
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
It looks very nice, and very realistic.
I would never chose this color for the car but it looks cool for this chop.
But, you have a big mistake: people in the background wouldn't be gathered around there, they would be gathered around the car. :D

fopokev
02-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Man whats with people not likeing the color of the car? I think its an awesome color choice for an exotic.

Someone hurry and get mike a box of tissues before he ruins his computer!

Gualaka
02-27-2009, 01:36 PM
the refs and high-lights fron the widscreen r totaly wrong, cuz the sky it's so blue ... or baby-blue .. and their r some whyte clouds, not like those from the refs. make an upgrade whit those clouds from the sky like refs, and a big sky color high-lighitng to the top of the windows ... and whit brush, make the down side on the car (side and fb) a lil darker + imo the wheels r bad, the rear one it's low q ... find other ones .. ;)

Thanx for ur imput dem! Maybe it's true about the reflections, but the original BG of the Exige had a similar cloud/ sky setting and the refs on the winscreen look like that, that was my guide. It looks stretched like that because of the angle the windscreen has, But maybe it needs more blue highlight. Now in terms of the wheels, the only thing about the rear one is that it's a bit darker, not low res... I don't just throw any wheels I find.

Mike Minnillo
03-10-2009, 01:46 AM
BTW, when I posted this I was thinking that I hadn't seen u around here lately. I know something Lotus related would bring u back.

im still around. i dont own a computer with photoshop at this point, so mostly just lurking on here.