PDA

View Full Version : Another Magnum turned truck

VanillaSoldier
04-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Since i liked the last magnum i turned into a truck, and it seems like others actually liked it i decided to do another one a little different and at a different angle. Im never 100% happy with my chops when i post them so im sure ill do some more to it sometime. Ill do a rear angle one too. Well here it is for now.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/trivium332/2008-Dodge-Magnum-SRT8-Front-And-Si.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/trivium332/2ndmagnumtruck.jpg

suzq044
04-14-2009, 02:15 PM
good job; but the angle is a little off as far as the bed goes.

You need to bring the passenger-corner forward along the side-rail about half way from where it is now.

cipskate
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
you are not making any tuning at your cars :)
you are just making another version of the car
tuning means lowering,wheels,front/back bumper change....style! not this!
you should try some tuning ;)

VanillaSoldier
04-14-2009, 03:27 PM
so whats wrong with making another version? different people do different things. You do your thing and ill do my own thing.

Reckoner
04-14-2009, 04:15 PM
you are not making any tuning at your cars :)
you are just making another version of the car
tuning means lowering,wheels,front/back bumper change....style! not this!
you should try some tuning ;)

WTF??
You should try cigarettes instead of weed.

PSDavinci
04-14-2009, 09:24 PM
^ :boink:

True its not radically tuned but its still pretty good work.
Reck I think cip is just wanting Nillla to break out of the safe mode and take a few more chances here. Hes got a few under the belt now. Some are a bit reluctant to leave the noob womb and/or lack some confidence to enter unchartered chop territory. So in these cases we try to offer up some encouragement. Albeit cips delivery here might have been a bit nicer :rolleyes:. However Nillas point is true, irrespective were entitled to do our own thing. We gotta all respect that.

OK lets get... :focus:

blackace
04-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Still looks good but now im slightly scared for my safety when commenting on VanillaSoldiers work lol

VanillaSoldier
04-15-2009, 01:47 AM
Still looks good but now im slightly scared for my safety when commenting on VanillaSoldiers work lol

haha dont be scared. I want to know what everyone thinks of it wether its good or bad. I just dont like people telling me that what i am doing is stupid. If it doesnt look right or something wasnt done right like a ****** up rim or something like that then please by all means tell me it looks shitty. lol. My next chop ill do some tuning. If someone wants, post a pic of something for me to do so i dont pick another lame easy chop.

cipskate
04-15-2009, 05:22 AM
daaaamn...i'm smoking ONLY cigarettes! ;)
and what i ment it was that he should try more extreme stuff...;)
:focus:

TheDevilDoingAHalfArsdJob
04-15-2009, 07:32 AM
nice good truck conversion and the lights are good too

demon designs
04-15-2009, 04:46 PM
its called modifying, tunining is engine and handleing, modifying is cosmetic.....i beleive anyway. good work aswell apart from the allready mentioned angle of the bed.

chris42344
04-15-2009, 05:04 PM
its good except the challenger hood is out of line and the curve of the cabs roof isnt there its just cut off. but yeah it hot dodge should consider building this.