06-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Didn't do much just thought i'd post it

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8540/lancer.jpg

harrygillis
06-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Criticisim please

boroboyben
06-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Your selections are jaggy, take more time to go round them! The mesh on the side? I'm guess that's meant to be a vent?! If you want an easy way to do vents then try my tutorial (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25682) out. There is some major signs of smudging on the rear door near where the flame ends; on the topic of the flame, its low quality. The front vent is very jaggy. Keep trying though!
Remember the following though!;
Smaller selections (don't just go straight use small clicks to make it looks more defined.)
Use HIGH QUALITY (1600x1200+ resolution) Images!
Dont rush the chop, take your time. Minimum of a 6 hours i'd say!

harrygillis
06-13-2009, 05:04 PM
No its not supossed to be a vent but i like that tut

BadBlood
06-13-2009, 06:24 PM
your rims are whack man
whats the gullwing sticker sposed to mean
seems like your just not taking your time , its all about execution man

unique
06-14-2009, 01:59 AM
Wow, that would have the be the biggest rush job i have seen, take more time when modifying cars on Photoshop! make sure u don't leave any jagged area's behind and read up on some tutorials about applying decals because those, lets just say, are not happening. And take the time out to look for some good donor photo's for rims etc. But for a beginner, its still a good attempt..

GTR
06-14-2009, 04:48 PM
any chanceyou could PM me the original
looks good but as said lines are jagged and blurry spots

kennykro
06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Perspective is off, and all the things said before...TAKE MORE TIME. Try something a little more simple first. Also use high res pictures.

PSDavinci
06-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Good attempt Harry.
At this point your ideas are better than your ability BUT that drastically improves with practice bro.
I always urge people to limit their initial work to very simplistic things like lowering and changing rims. The first thing you want to nail down is smooth selections. Do yourself a favor and try to learn how to use the pen tool. Its seems difficult but its not. It will make a tremendous difference in your selections, especially where those edges are concerned. This will have a dramatic effect on everthing you do

harrygillis
06-16-2009, 07:29 PM
I've looked at umptillions of tuts but still can not use the dreaded pen tool

PSDavinci
06-16-2009, 08:59 PM
I agree there are umptillions (haha, thats great btw) and I struggled through many pen tutes myself before just basically learning what I needed on my own.
The problem is they all contain alot of extraneous bs in them that really does more to confuse and overwhelm than really teach. They also dont give much relative examples to chopping, so many give up on it prematurely.
Tell you what, I promise after I finish up with the Challenger Challege and the Rat Rod comp, I will sit down and work up a pen tute for all you guys that is customized entirely toward chopping. I totally believe in the pen and feel that it is an essential part of becoming the best chop artist you can be. Learning it will also excellerate your transition from noob to advanced and do more to enhance your skills and improve your chops than any other thing you will learn. Bar none.
Stay tuned guys and gals.

RebelRaven
06-17-2009, 05:30 AM
May I ask... What's happened to the front door line? If you were trying to make it into a two door you need that line... Just move it back (along with the 'B' pillar) and get rid of the rear door.