PDA

View Full Version : Quad Chase

kennykro
06-15-2009, 07:04 PM
This was another school project for me, I drew it and scanned it, vectorized it in Illustrator, then brushed it QUICKLY in Photoshop. The quad is actually mine, but since i made that it got stolen (so don't even think of trying to make a grab at it :p).

And since we're on the topic, does anyone else ride quads? If so what do you have?

The one above is a Yamaha YFZ 450, beautiful machine, it'll beat a Raptor 660, but it isn't exactly stock. Nothing more than tuned jets and an aftermarket CDI.

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo44/kennykro/ComicVector.jpg

kennykro
06-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Nothing? Is it that good, or that bad?

kennykro
06-16-2009, 08:51 PM
You can comment on it even if you don't have a quad....

kennykro
06-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Okay. Don't comment on it. lol

white_lancer
06-21-2009, 03:54 PM
ok well its not cool to be continuously bumping the post for no reason.... that said i dont think you got any comments because wel at least me, I'm not sure what it is supposed to be. I mean is it supposed to be a realistic/proportional rendering? or just a slack comic style drawing? the cop car is much too small actually smaller than the ATV and what are the pillars holding up? the sky? the coloring could be a bit better too and the shadows need more work... the fence as well at that distance wouldnt really be able to see holes that big or clearly. anyways agian these comments may not be applicable depending on your intent. maybe you should take your time to create more detailed models and look at alot of reference pics to get perspective and shapes correct

kennykro
06-21-2009, 06:59 PM
It was supposed to be a scene under a bridge. Originally the cop car was supposed to be down a hill, so I made it small.

Sorry about the bumping, I wasn't really thinking.

white_lancer
06-22-2009, 11:21 AM
oh ok well i dont think the 'hill' is clear enough to be seen.