PDA

View Full Version : concept lines

fattack
06-27-2009, 03:36 AM
hey folks i drew these out but have made a start on something else so really cant be bothered to do these so im posting them here,

If anyone fancies there hand at brushing thme please go ahead it'd be cool to see what cant be done

Please credit for the bases if you use

BIG UP YA NAN!

Lotus Concept

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/fattack/lotuscopy.jpg

Holden Concept

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/fattack/conceptlinecopy.jpg

suzq044
06-27-2009, 04:20 AM
no offense here, but "congratulations you know how to trace?"

fattack
06-27-2009, 10:04 AM
try reading before you criticise...im not posting these as chops im posting them as i dont have time to brush them urgo they were posted in case anyone else fancied a go.

I dont mean to have a go but i do not like sarcasm especially as it appears you didnt even read the post you just gawked at the pictures

unique
06-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Nice, thanks for the outlines, I'm sure someone will like to use them, but i would prefer if it was black lines on white BG, but that's just me :)

WildmanProductions
06-27-2009, 08:30 PM
try reading before you criticise...im not posting these as chops im posting them as i dont have time to brush them urgo they were posted in case anyone else fancied a go.

I dont mean to have a go but i do not like sarcasm especially as it appears you didnt even read the post you just gawked at the pictures

lulz *high five*

Nice, thanks for the outlines, I'm sure someone will like to use them, but i would prefer if it was black lines on white BG, but that's just me

Umm do you not have photoshop? cause theres awesome part where you can change colors and ****, no really you should check it out its tons of fun.

Taglane
06-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Sweet, thanks. I'm sure someone will find them handy. I might even try ;)

yeah the attitudes are a little too snarky.

harrygillis
06-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Umm do you not have photoshop? cause theres awesome part where you can change colors and ****, no really you should check it out its tons of fun.

LOL

Gualaka
06-28-2009, 12:41 AM
What's going on here!? Parece que ver muchas lineas juegan con la cabeza de las personas. Hehe.

Translation: "It looks like seeing alot of lines messes with people's head"

fattack
06-28-2009, 06:23 AM
i never knew a few outlines were so controversial lmao!!!! sorry but wildmans comment made me chuckle to lol

LS design
07-19-2009, 07:04 AM
Thank's man, i will use one of them when i'm back from vacation (yes im typing this on vacation).