PDA

View Full Version : 09 GT-R Wreckage

carabao2424
07-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Usually i try to make the vehicle look better then its original form. This one i decided to do the exact opposite. Hopefully i acheived my Goal. Let me know what you think.

original:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6352/2009nissangtrsilver.jpg

Modded:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4030/2009gtrwreck.jpg

LPChopperz
07-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Its the first time i see a wrecked Skyline R35;) Good job but the smokes are not realistic enough! keep up wrecking vehicles dude;) LOL!!!!!!!!

BadBlood
07-23-2009, 06:59 AM
cool idea dude
heres some ideas

flat tyres
paint scratches and dirt
bent and mangled panels

to e the front just looks like someone has removed the front bumper

at least you used the space saver lol

S_I_N_i_C
07-23-2009, 10:34 AM
nice! how much? that arc fmic would have to be worth a pretty penny since it wasn't damaged in the wreck.
very creative ideas, i like the busted off mirror and good effects on the shattered glass, was it c+p?

PSDavinci
07-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Nice try Josh but I agree with BT.
The glass and mirror says crash, but everything else is too straight, especially for for having lost a fender and the whole front end. And how did the wheel get changed?
Too many things here dont add up for what seems to be a collision from the right side.

I would put the wheel back on and do as suggested, flatten the right side tire and bend the wheel inward at the bottom. Pull the bonnet up (right side) and maybe crease it some. Restore the hole in the left glass and fix the busted mirror. Even thought you did a good job on those items, the damage doesnt make sense. If you want, bust off the right mirror instead.
Then I would place a mangled front clip in the BG there at the left edge of the pic, behind the car, that appears to be back down the road a bit. Blur it accordingly to fit into the BG at that point. Also remove the smoke going up the center of the windshield.

Its hard enough making damage look realistic, but thats only half the battle bro. I know this would be alot more work but it would improve the believe-ability, and thats what your lacking most here.

Then if your really wanting to inject some entertainment value, put a girl in there (blond of course) with her hands on her hips and a bewildered look on her face and maybe add a caption, like..."OK its not all that bad. Besides, Josh loves me more than he does this car !"
That would Rock !!! :D

cedjr007
07-23-2009, 04:25 PM
i like the idea... its cool so far ... i would take the suggestions given....or change the title from to beat up by anger girlfriend and put the bewildered crazy lady in it that Davinci spoke of...

mglavina
07-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Very creative, I agree with the majority of the posts above. looks like a head on collision but not too sure what's going on with the side of the car. Damage the whole passenger side, or fix the mirror and skirt. You could leave the window damage and explain how out of frustration the blonde girl decided to throw her cellphone out through the window because she knew her father would just buy her a new one. Just like the car. ;)

keep at it though :D.