PDA

View Full Version : Scirocco Chop...

BIGWORM_25
09-14-2009, 10:40 AM
I won a comp on another site with this one.Older chop like a year ago.I like it but the blue is a little strong.Thanks for lookin'.
Original:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/BIGWORM_25/2008-Volkswagen-Scirocco-Front-And-.jpg

Chopped:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/BIGWORM_25/2008-Volkswagen-Scirocco-Front-A-2.jpg

AzZzA
09-14-2009, 10:43 AM
the fb looks smudgy

but its ok.

LPChopperz
09-14-2009, 11:44 AM
I think this chop didn't ever won a comp...LOL! You have some crazy problems on it! The rim doesn't seem to fit the wheel in front, the whole FB is smudgy, the side vent needs some more depth and stuff e.t.c... Anw, as a fan and driver of a VW i like this chop, only because it's a VW!:)

Don't wanna bring you down mate.. It's aight..

BIGWORM_25
09-15-2009, 08:21 AM
I think this chop didn't ever won a comp...LOL! You have some crazy problems on it! The rim doesn't seem to fit the wheel in front, the whole FB is smudgy, the side vent needs some more depth and stuff e.t.c... Anw, as a fan and driver of a VW i like this chop, only because it's a VW!:)

Don't wanna bring you down mate.. It's aight..

WOW...I never said I won a magazine cover or 1,000,000 dollars...LOL.It was a small contest on a small site.The front bumper IS smudgy.And the "side vent" is copied off a mercedes ver batim.The wheels I think are okay.I know its not a Glacius,Cloud etc.But its okay.Ive gottne better but my photobucket is retarded right now.Ill post up more when I can.Thanks for the input guys!!

chopperkidd44
09-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Not keen on the fb but the chop is good and i like the wheel choice!

glimpse designs
09-15-2009, 01:29 PM
from what i can see i think its pretty good, like the style tbh and think its been pulled off well
i think what it needs is lowering a tad

suzq044
09-15-2009, 03:13 PM
lol.. nice Avenger conversion. Guys, google "Avenger Storm Trooper" to find that bumper. The rest of it seems to be too blocky of a design for this round little car. As stated, it belongs on the Avenger, not on a Scirocco.