PDA

View Full Version : ExtremeDesignz Vs. Condensed Milk Team .vote.

AzZzA
09-17-2009, 05:11 PM
bring on the votes :)

ExtremeDesignz :
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9153/finalcopyofgolf.jpg

Condensed Milk Team:
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8971/golfmeisterflex.jpg

fattack
09-17-2009, 05:23 PM
wowo guys nice work :D your rear bumper is slightly off angle but gotta love it :D

AzZzA
09-17-2009, 05:25 PM
bet you wernt expecting that mother****** :P

i like yours tack just i think the front bumper sticks into the wheel? =\
imo btw.

fattack
09-17-2009, 05:27 PM
wide tyres mate thats y ;)

AzZzA
09-17-2009, 05:38 PM
this is gonna be a close one i thinkz

cedjr007
09-17-2009, 07:34 PM
i missed this very sorry SINiC been missing so i was alone i will complete the chop soon ill post in work in progress let you get a peak of whats going on
i like the chops but im gonna vote for the best executed

Murcie_LP640
09-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I voted for CMT based on the fact that the execution is absolutely mint. I like EDz but I just have to say that the Zonda Cinque's wheels look good....on the Zonda Cinque. The red lips just don't go well with the chops I've seen them on (this and Fatty's XKR). Also the front wheel's off, it looks like it's been rotated too far clockwise. Looks mint otherwise but the wheels were the only thing that I noticed that were glaringly wrong. Sorry.

Mike Minnillo
09-17-2009, 09:28 PM
i thought i was going to do the poll? oh well, no worries.

ED: nice job on the body mods. the rear bumper is a bit off angle, and the exhaust tips look to be pointed down. gives a bit of a droopy look. nice try on the interior bits, but they dont quite look like they belong. and it seems to me that your reflections are a bit too straight. they need to follow the curves of the body a bit more. also, the suspension doesnt quite look like it fits, either.

CMT: the biggest thing that catches my eye is that your car doesnt fit with the background. it looks like its floating. also, your front wheel/tire looks like its been pulled too far up. the bottom of the tire is above the bottom of the bumper and side skirt. and i see some really choppy selections around the wheel arches. though i gotta admit, the hatch spoiler and reflection looks perfect.

well, my vote goes to ED. CMT, having a car that doesnt fit a BG and looks like its floating is on of the biggest killers of a chop. better luck next time!

mglavina
09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Interesting chops from both teams, I wish I had the time to enter in for EuroTuning® to make an appearance... after all, it was a vw:D. Anyways, I'll start with ExtremeDesignz:

The reflection in the rear window does not match. I'm not sure if it's from the original, but there are clouds and a baby blue sky, almost from the daytime where as your background is clearly night time or evening. Most of the mods on the chop were very euro-ish, which is good for this type of the car there were just a few problems with the execution. The seats appear to be 50% transparent, not sure if they're suposed to be made out of some type of fibre glass or the layer was on top if the windows and you were to lazy to make it fit into the car. Cutting job on the steering wheel wasn't done very well, it's also too high and is too visible. Should be darker and lower (again issue with the windows). In the end there was a good theme, and ideas were good it was just the overall completion of chop/execution you lost points on in my books.

Onto the Condensed Milk Team:
Very clean and smooth, chopping styles also fit this car just like the other team. Big concern I have as Mike mentioned was the shadow underneath your car, it does in fact look like its floating. Because this car is slammed to the ground the shadow underneath should be darker. With a lighter shadow it shows that the car isn't as close to the ground which is where you get the floating "illusion" effect. Your front bumper looks a bit off, almost like it was just stretched down or blurred over which doesn't make it look that nice. The arches around the rims look rough, they should be more rounded and smooth (not sure if the pen tool or the polygonal lasso tool was used).

Sorry to put both teams down but I really did notice a lot of flaws. In the end when I added my points up I voted for CMT. Regardless, great job both teams:D!

BadBlood
09-18-2009, 12:33 AM
i havent read much of what mglavina said but im pretty sure its what i was goin to say , so on that note im choosing CMT

IgorDesign
09-18-2009, 04:53 AM
Great job ExtremeDesignz guys. But I think the car is sitting way to high. I would drop it to the ground resize wheels (make em smaller) and that's it.

S_I_N_i_C
09-18-2009, 10:02 AM
SINiC been missing
yo hommie you never pm'd me anything, i have been working on a dif chop all week.

blackace
09-18-2009, 10:44 AM
Awesome chop CMT, and yeah i think ya right igor but we learn from our mistakes lolz :D

mglavina
09-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed, but after that short stroy I wrote last page I didn't even vote lol. I forgot last night, but now my votes up.

fattack
09-18-2009, 02:22 PM
thanks for all votes :) im sure i speak to both teams when i say we cant wait for another battle like this so we can improve its been mega fun....and mega fun is the stupidest saying i have ever used on this forum

blackace
09-18-2009, 02:41 PM
MEGA FUN FTW!!!!! ya big homosexual lolz But yeah it was awesome working on a chop with someone else like, thankfully it was someone with a brain and flare lol :D

fattack
09-18-2009, 03:29 PM
who was that then ace :P low has no brain he's like the rest of us

AzZzA
09-18-2009, 04:05 PM
haha ino =P

fattack
09-18-2009, 04:12 PM
woooo stupidity ftw!

blackace
09-20-2009, 03:00 PM
loling!!! lolz :D

AzZzA
09-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Why aint u on msn black?
you aint been on in time

blackace
09-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Sorry dude been working some wierd *** jobs lately at wierd times and just aint really had the chance to get on

fattack
09-21-2009, 01:32 PM
i think this is a win for condensed milkage surely :D

blackace
09-21-2009, 02:35 PM
yeppers looks like it lolz

LPChopperz
09-21-2009, 05:08 PM
That's a very close battle! Nice work all of you guys!

IgorDesign
09-22-2009, 05:57 AM
Euro style never fails. ;)

AzZzA
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
lol true.

fattack
09-23-2009, 02:19 PM
:D my 3rd win and my 1st with someone else :D we should do more like these i thought it was awesome working with the gor

blackace
09-23-2009, 02:37 PM
It was awesome working with a partner, really enjoyed it lolz We should do alot more team battles. How cool would it be for PSC to go up against another photo chopping website and basically do website VS website :D

fattack
09-23-2009, 02:51 PM
virtualtunerz vs psc...reckoner i know your here :D

AzZzA
09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
hmm we could do weekly one which i doubt with happen with everyone working...
or a monthly one and pray some other people will get a partner.

blackace
09-23-2009, 04:42 PM
I reckon a monthly one would be quite kool but we need to get the offical comps back on cause i still aint done one and i wanna see how badly i'd lose lolz :D

Reckoner
09-24-2009, 06:52 AM
virtualtunerz vs psc...reckoner i know your here :D

I wouldn't know which team to be on! I am after all admin at Virtualtunerz so I'll have to be loyal. But yeah we should do it!

mglavina
09-24-2009, 11:10 PM
If someone can get a hold of blau EuroTuning® might come back to teach you guys a lesson ;)

Reckoner
09-25-2009, 05:00 AM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4455/orlyputin.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/i/orlyputin.jpg/)