View Full Version : First tennis chop!

10-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Me and my friend was thinking about tennis style chopping. :D
And today we made this our first tennis chop.
Made by: Ricx53 and Rafix. :)
Copped up in tennis style:
We are a good team! :eek:

10-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Looks nice, how you think Ricx53 my good friend.

10-03-2009, 11:54 AM
ok my first question is : What is tennis style? . And now about the chop : the front end looks kinda tilted to me ( I just woke up , so it might be just me, lol ), and then on the side I guess you were trying to make it look like wide body, but it still looks kinda flat ( imo it because of reflections - they line up with reflection on the rest of the car ), maybe if you kinda do something with reflections and i lil bit more shading it will look perfect. Plus I like how you can see the spoiler through the rear window, but the spoiler look a bit tilted too, you should either lower the left part of the spoiler, or move the right part up. Another thing is : since you made it a coupe instead of a 4 door sedan, then I would imagine that the door should be wider.
Not trying to be an ***, just pointing out things that are important imo. ))

10-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Tennis style chop means. Me and my friend pick a picture. I do something on the car, send it to him, he do something with it sends it to me, then i do something and its going on and on and on till car is finished.

10-03-2009, 12:42 PM
oh i see, thx for explaining.

10-03-2009, 01:05 PM
ay raf, is ric your bumchum or something you seem to love im lmao

10-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Only thing I don't like is the 'cheap' widebody. Don't do it, if you can't get it to look right. Putting a shadow over the front door does not equal a widebody kit.