PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus ST

Night-Rider-One
03-31-2010, 03:37 PM
well, i've tried this stuff one more time after getting some advice from more experienced guys. im still a noob but i think this one turned out much more realistic then the 407.please give me some feedback and advice.

Original :

http://i43.tinypic.com/vrbq5l.jpg

Chop:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2dwbvc0.jpg

please give me some feedback and advice.

zoomypup
03-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Better. But dude, slow down. Start simple. So, the chop. The carbon fiber is too dark and off-hue, the wheels are off angle, blurry, and the rear (wheel) is flat. The vent is choppy, and the z3 vent is off angle, plus what looks like gold mesh inside :confused:. And the mesh in front is off angle and a little too dark. Dont take all of this as rude or b*tchy, just tryin to give you advice. it actually looks pretty good. Keep at it. :D :D

Night-Rider-One
03-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Better. But dude, slow down. Start simple. So, the chop. The carbon fiber is too dark and off-hue, the wheels are off angle, blurry, and the rear (wheel) is flat. The vent is choppy, and the z3 vent is off angle, plus what looks like gold mesh inside :confused:. And the mesh in front is off angle and a little too dark. Dont take all of this as rude or b*tchy, just tryin to give you advice. it actually looks pretty good. Keep at it. :D :D

WOW!
you see a ton of things i didn't even notice. The only thing I was having doubts about is that vent at the back. But now as you say these things, i can honestly see what you mean with the carbonfibre and the mesh in front. any advice how i can get the mesh to fit better??
thanks btw.

RebelRaven
03-31-2010, 05:07 PM
One of the best tools you'll ever use in photoshop is the Free Transform > Distort. Use that to get your mesh and other parts, like wheels, to match the angle of the original image.

Night-Rider-One
03-31-2010, 05:42 PM
One of the best tools you'll ever use in photoshop is the Free Transform > Distort. Use that to get your mesh and other parts, like wheels, to match the angle of the original image.

Well that may explain it! I've never used that tool before. I mosly use warp, skew and scale. are distort better?

zoomypup
03-31-2010, 07:41 PM
It can be. You need to be able to use all of them.

Night-Rider-One
04-01-2010, 08:52 AM
well, i'll work on that!