PDA

View Full Version : signature

Linkskys93
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Hey could someone please make me a signature with this pic and EVIL_ONE on it please

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2411/lasery.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/lasery.jpg/)

Linkskys93
07-28-2010, 01:48 AM
ANY ONE PLEASE

CLUTCH_CONTROL
07-28-2010, 01:01 PM
i forgot everyone was supposed to listen to a request within a day of the original post from a kid that has under 10 post on this site. people are such jerks aren't they? CALM DOWN WAIT AND MAYBE SOMEONE NICE WILL MAKE A SIG FOR YOU !!!!

YOU JOINED A PHOTOSHOP FORUM! TRY TO USE PHOTOSHOP YOURSELF AND MAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO... SIGNATURES ARENT THAT HARD TO MAKE!!!!

mods: sorry for the rant but im sure everyone is tired is seeing these threads started with inconsiderate, impatient people thinking everyone is on their hands and knees to please everything they want in a split second

fattack
07-28-2010, 04:11 PM
^^agreed^^

sorry fella but alot of us have projects we work on some of us even do this for a living, if your going to join a chop site then you should attempt to actually chop rather than expect everyone to help you :)

GTR
07-28-2010, 09:26 PM
it looks like he might of attempted to chop that car already look at the alloys lol :)

also you want a sig with EVIL_ONE.... just out of curiosity is this a sig that you want made so you can just get the sig and not return here as EVIL_ONE is a name for you on another forum maybe?
or have you named you car EVIL_ONE ;)

Linkskys93
07-29-2010, 01:19 AM
my user name on all the car forums is EVIL_ONE as my nick name is evilne and my numberplate is 3V1L01

it looks like he might of attempted to chop that car already look at the alloys lol :)

also you want a sig with EVIL_ONE.... just out of curiosity is this a sig that you want made so you can just get the sig and not return here as EVIL_ONE is a name for you on another forum maybe?
or have you named you car EVIL_ONE ;)

Linkskys93
09-11-2010, 10:16 AM
anyone

CLUTCH_CONTROL
09-11-2010, 10:48 AM
do it yourself. obviously noone wants to do it since you will most likely leave after you get what you want