PDA

View Full Version : Need motivation/inspiration

LS design
12-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Hey guys, it's me. :D

I haven't been online for almost a year, simply because I don't chop cars anymore. I've got an Xbox 360 for my birthday and I've been much busier with that the last time. :D

But I miss chopping cars, and every time I get my hands on a car, no matter how much inspiration I have, I get bored after a short while and I press the button of my 360. :D (or better said: :mad:)

Can you guys give me tips to avoid getting bored after a while?

TY, LS:D

kennykro
12-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Been there, last car I photoshopped, i think it was an aveo way back in march or something. It takes so much time, and I get the same thing, after a bit I just can't be bothered to finish it. What you need is a reason to finish it. That's why we need prizes, or something, for our competitions. Even just a gold start to stick on our foreheads would be cool.

travis21lawrence
12-19-2010, 10:36 PM
You do your 360 if your bored but if you really love chopping cars.
Your interest in it wont be lost, but everyone would really be bored if all you do is chop cars. Sometimes you should also do different things just for a change.
That way you'll miss chopping cars and be more eager do do it again.

fattack
12-22-2010, 02:16 PM
oooooooooo LS if you have been to busy with xbox i can only assume your other friend is your right hand ..... I AM ASHAMED OF YOU YOUNG MAN! lol

WildmanProductions
12-22-2010, 04:18 PM
sometimes I sit on my left hand until it goes numb then I masturbate..

I call it The Stranger

LS design
12-23-2010, 04:23 AM
Geez,

Should that get me motived Wildman and Fattack? :D

Anyway, i started chopping a Maserati and it's almost finished. :D Thank's to Kennykro and Travis21lawrence. :)