PDA

View Full Version : I'm New Here

Sha$XL
06-29-2003, 01:07 PM
I joined about 2-3 days before contest 6 ended, and i was wondering if u guys checked for voting fraud? cause there seems to be a lot of that on other chop sites like pj

MRWILDE
06-29-2003, 01:14 PM
Explain what you mean by voting fraud.

Sha$XL
06-29-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by admin@Jun 29 2003, 12:14 PM
Explain what you mean by voting fraud.
Like people come on with different e-mail adress or usernames and vote for their chop more than once. Because some of the winning chops in these contests really arent that good, and many of the chops that were entered and didnt win are much better than ones that did. (look at contest 2 and u'll see what im talkin about)

Maybe what u should do instead of having people e-mail u their votes, u should set up a voting poll here in the Contest section of the forum, where u have to sign in and vote, this way u can keep track of who has voted, and who they voted for, like what u did for contest 5.

Last edited by Sha$XL at Jun 29 2003, 05:00 PM

MRWILDE
06-29-2003, 09:02 PM
I am now tracking people by I.P. So it is possible to still cheat, but a person would have to log onto a different email address and another computer with a different IP.

Sha$XL
06-29-2003, 09:12 PM
oh, okay, sounds good. thanks for clearin that up!

cavyrs
07-14-2003, 02:19 PM
admin u know some people might have a dynamic Ip witch all the have to do is shut of there cable/DSL modem and it will change the ip and all they got to do is register a diff name every time. just thought i would throw the in there.

TechnoDestructo
07-14-2003, 05:53 PM
I still use dial up and the ip whould be different everytime. Although if you have to cheay to win then you suck anyways! Its called honor. When you brag to your buddys about winning and show it off, you can't hide if the picture is good or crappy. I knew a guy who showed me a pic he chopped, I had seen the pic before on the net. I asked him to show me the layer styles and what he did and he couldn't explain it to me. Needless to say the guy pretty much felt really stupid. I havn't talked with him sense.

ChopinPorkChop
07-14-2003, 10:45 PM
ya i mean.. its just a contest anyways.. who cares.. we know ourselves if we are good bad, and we have others to tell us..

evil_jesus
11-16-2003, 03:12 PM
lol if someone has to go through that much work just to win a contest, they really need a life :P