PDA

View Full Version : Contest 19 Winners

MRWILDE
05-22-2004, 12:06 AM
Winners are here! (http://www.photoshopchop.com/contest19/contest19winners.htm)

krazyboris
05-22-2004, 07:49 AM
my god.....if ever there was a reason to re-instill voting, this comp was it!!

I cant belive that the winning entry (which was a Mazda Miata) was sporting a rather large Nissan Skyline GTR decal. And on top of that it is also sporting Nismo Wheels, not exactly fitting considering the make of the car.

Now, personnely, i belive that out of these top 3 contestents's, the second place car should EASILY have won over the other two entries. And before anyone says anything, it is not my entry (mine being #4) and i have no idea who done the chop. I just feel that it is a much more clean, presice and manafacturely correct chop.

Terrible job this time judges, terrible...... :unsure:
P.S, in regards to the owner of this chop, it is not that i feel the chop is bad, i just belive that when compared to the one below it, it isnt as good.

Last edited by krazyboris at May 22 2004, 06:52 AM

Anthony Montelo
05-22-2004, 09:22 AM
krazyboris's entry was a winner, thats for sure. I CANT BELIVE YOU GUYS PICKED THOSE CARS FOR WINNERS!

garvs
05-22-2004, 10:04 AM
krazyboris mine was the entry that came 2nd :) lol just thought you would like to know lol :rolleyes:

fattie64
05-22-2004, 11:07 AM
yea garvs yours is absolutely flawless. i loved it. i hate to say it but, yea, the judges f*d up big time on this one

Sha$XL
05-22-2004, 01:31 PM
i hate to say this, but you guys whine too g** damn much. shut up and just accept it for christ's sake.

Super Man
05-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by krazyboris@May 22 2004, 06:49 AM
my god.....if ever there was a reason to re-instill voting, this comp was it!!

I cant belive that the winning entry (which was a Mazda Miata) was sporting a rather large Nissan Skyline GTR decal. And on top of that it is also sporting Nismo Wheels, not exactly fitting considering the make of the car.

Now, personnely, i belive that out of these top 3 contestents's, the second place car should EASILY have won over the other two entries. And before anyone says anything, it is not my entry (mine being #4) and i have no idea who done the chop. I just feel that it is a much more clean, presice and manafacturely correct chop.

Terrible job this time judges, terrible...... :unsure:
P.S, in regards to the owner of this chop, it is not that i feel the chop is bad, i just belive that when compared to the one below it, it isnt as good.
you shouldnt be talking sh!t................ because ur entry sucks dick

Last edited by Super Man at May 22 2004, 12:38 PM

krazyboris
05-22-2004, 07:59 PM
i dont care what u think, a forum is a place for people to post their opinions,

and if you had've read all of my post, you would have noticed that i didnt put yours down, nor did i say mine deserved to win.....

oh and at sha$XL: This isnt a case of whinging, this is whats called "posting your opinion", and if you dont like it, stiff.

Last edited by krazyboris at May 22 2004, 07:07 PM

ChickenNinja
05-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by krazyboris@May 22 2004, 06:59 PM
oh and at sha$XL: This isnt a case of whinging, this is whats called "posting your opinion", and if you dont like it, stiff.
They're posting their own opinion. That you need to quit whining.

Your response to said opinions is hypocrisy. I'm not trying to single you out, everyone does it. Just stfu about "opinions." It comes across as arrogant and makes people hate you.

ice_design
05-23-2004, 02:41 PM
sad... the second winner for sure should have won, his is everyones favorite. we need to be able to vote, so we can ALL judge them, instead of a few people judging. i think mine was better then winner 3 (cuz he changed what, 2-3 things?) and maybe better then winner 1. even if mine shouldnt place 1st 2nd or 3rd, i think the only car worthy of placing out of those 3 is the 2nd one. just my 2 cents, my opinion so dont get mad plz :-D

http://www.photoshopchop.com/contest19/gal...ges/entry41.htm (http://www.photoshopchop.com/contest19/gallery19/pages/entry41.htm)
-- mine

Last edited by ice_design at May 23 2004, 01:42 PM

joemomma95
05-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Everyone is welcome to their own opinion so here's mine, not saying it's right or wrong but here's how I look at it...

1. Judges are mods, mods are people that MRWIDLE see's as either fair people or people who know a little something about PS.

2. Judges choose winners on what they think is good..in other words THEIR OPINION. With everyone throwing around the opinion card in this thread I think maybe this one is most important.

3. Judges don't play favorites, half the time we don't know who's is who's, unless you(the person entering) decide to post shots of your entry in the forum before the contest ends.

4. Are all of the people entering willing to accept the fact that some people will find a way around the voting and vote a billion times on their own chop? If you think everyone on the net is honest you've got a problem...

5. If you don't win with something that YOU thought was really good maybe you'll try harder on the next contest and win that one.

6. The contest is for fun, I know it's nice to see your chop in the top 3 but it is just for fun. It's not like we're giving away million dollar prizes...

Sha$XL
05-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by krazyboris@May 22 2004, 06:59 PM
guess what buddy, everyone's opinion is counted here, just some people's more than others. thats also why some of us are mods and some others arent. the mods here are either : a) experienced and good choppers b ) have been here for a long while, c) or both. so their opinion counts more, you been here how long? 2 months? why should anyone care about what you have to say? so this is exactly why ppl like you dont get to pick who wins these comps.

Last edited by Sha$XL at May 23 2004, 07:29 PM

MRWILDE
05-23-2004, 10:17 PM
It appears to me that people want to see the return of voting rather than judging. Before when we did have voting people complained and wanted judging. So what is it? There are flaws with both methods ... If you vote , you run the chance of vote fraud and if you judge the contest people complain that the contest was not judged correctly. Its a lose lose situation. Just let me know what you guys want. If you want to go back to voting then so be it.

ChickenNinja
05-23-2004, 11:58 PM
Let's get some electoral college-style voting. Have the judges be the last say, but let everybody else vote too.

DRIFT-R
06-03-2004, 04:11 AM
holy shiat that blue car is awsum

and 3rd place is awsum too