Smudged Body Kit.
Carbon Fiber Bonet.
SLR Exhaust.

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/350z_smudge.jpg

Plz could you tell me what you think.

Last edited by luke2k at Jun 1 2004, 01:36 PM

t0tal
06-01-2004, 09:46 AM
Your cf looks like plain dark grey.. And you should make it lower before extending the kit.. And you can get it to look better if you just copy the lower part of the bumper, and then move it a little lower.. Then just try to get it look good :D

luke2k
06-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Cool thanks i'll rember that next time :D

mhendricks
06-01-2004, 05:35 PM
NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

digitalh2o
06-01-2004, 05:47 PM
:o what the hell is up with that shiat.... you ever try to accelerate and the whole body kit would just fall off as it scrapes along the floor, also it looks like a dune buggy that can be driven on mars :lol:

luke2k
06-01-2004, 06:02 PM
The Bodykit was done with the sumdge tool so that would explain why it would fall off.

Last edited by luke2k at Jun 1 2004, 10:02 PM

joemomma95
06-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by digitalh2o@Jun 1 2004, 04:47 PM
:o what the hell is up with that shiat.... you ever try to accelerate and the whole body kit would just fall off as it scrapes along the floor, also it looks like a dune buggy that can be driven on mars :lol:
Still waiting to see the greatest chop ever from some guy that no one has heard of and keeps rippin on other people's chops, so how bout it digitalwater, where's your awesome chops that everyone will love?

As far as the chop, it's not bad..your selections could be better and tell us why you used the smudge tool only? Maybe read up on some tutorials to learn how to use other tools to make it look real...

luke2k
06-02-2004, 03:11 PM
I used the smugde tool because it was diffrent.

blazinking
06-02-2004, 03:16 PM
I love the graphics but the rest needs more work

ghetto7o2azn
06-02-2004, 03:34 PM
is the rear wheel supposed to be deep dish?, the reflections should be parallel and then extend outwards from eachother... ;)

DRIFT-R
06-03-2004, 03:57 AM
i like dat nos decal on da side

digitalh2o
06-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by joemomma95@Jun 1 2004, 11:31 PM
Still waiting to see the greatest chop ever from some guy that no one has heard of and keeps rippin on other people's chops, so how bout it digitalwater, where's your awesome chops that everyone will love?

1. NOBODY needs to have heard of me, i shall do what i want when i want and say what i want. Some people cannot handle the truth, also bad comments improve the users chopping. IDIOT.

2. I will NOT rise to your pathetic challenge, go play with your toy trucks.

Phat_Kat
06-03-2004, 06:48 AM
@:DigitalH2O - why wont u post any of your chops so we can rip on them?
Dont talk till u have room to.
And yes, bad comments help people, when they are worded right. NOT like "What the Hell is that?!" there is no reason to be like that. Saying it like that almost makes fun of their chop, more that tells them what they did wrong.

Now as for the chop, your body kit is a little bit low. but thats not a terribly hard thing to fix. looks good i think just dont make it so low :)

joemomma95
06-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by digitalh2o+Jun 3 2004, 05:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (digitalh2o @ Jun 3 2004, 05:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joemomma95@Jun 1 2004, 11:31 PM
Still waiting to see the greatest chop ever from some guy that no one has heard of and keeps rippin on other people&#39;s chops, so how bout it digitalwater, where&#39;s your awesome chops that everyone will love?

1. NOBODY needs to have heard of me, i shall do what i want when i want and say what i want. Some people cannot handle the truth, also bad comments improve the users chopping. IDIOT.

2. I will NOT rise to your pathetic challenge, go play with your toy trucks.[/b][/quote]
1. It&#39;s kind of hard to take criticism from someone who has yet to produce a chop.
2. You can do what you want, when you want and say what you want. I have no problem with that opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one.
3. Bad comments do nothing for anybody and are not allowed in this forum. If you don&#39;t believe me go read the FORUM RULES in the News section of the forum.
4. Constructive comments ARE allowed in this forum, I suggest you start using them instead of posting up smilies and no words as a single post.
5. Most people can handle the truth, your right some people can&#39;t. But there&#39;s easy ways to tell someone the truth without tryin to be an internet badazz. Again, this is considered comstructive critisism, maybe you should read #4 again...
6. You are welcome to call me any name you can come up with, "IDIOT" is probably one of the best things I&#39;ve ever been called. BTW, that sh*t doesn&#39;t bother me at all so keep tryin...
7. I did not give you a "challenge", I was simply stating that no one has seen any chops from you and this is a chopping forum. If you don&#39;t want to chop anything, or can&#39;t, that&#39;s fine...but don&#39;t go around thinking you know everything about chopping and telling people what to do and what not to do if you haven&#39;t shown anyone that you have any sort of ability at all. Pictures talk...
8. I no longer have toy trucks, don&#39;t get me wrong I used to and used to love playing with them. In fact, if someone were to put a couple toy trucks in front of me right now I&#39;d probably play with them though, so what&#39;s your point?

loserasswipe
06-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by digitalh2o+Jun 3 2004, 05:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (digitalh2o @ Jun 3 2004, 05:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joemomma95@Jun 1 2004, 11:31 PM
Still waiting to see the greatest chop ever from some guy that no one has heard of and keeps rippin on other people&#39;s chops, so how bout it digitalwater, where&#39;s your awesome chops that everyone will love?

2. I will NOT rise to your pathetic challenge, go play with your toy trucks.[/b][/quote]
so basically what your saying is you will post a chop as soon as you figure out what the poly lasso is and how to use it?&#33;
as for the chop coo idea, rear rim looks hott

hynt
06-03-2004, 06:53 PM
that car looks funnk i like the bak rim it hs character lol :lol:

and digital water in ur sig it says that you are a photoshop chopper of cars and trucks and we haven&#39;t seen nething from u so if u want to talk sh*t, go ahgead but no one will care what u say because comments dont mean sh*t unless they are said by someone that is respected by others <_<