PDA

View Full Version : Niki!

Beattie
06-10-2004, 09:24 AM
I dont like this one much, just thought it was different. Most of the parts are off JGTC cars.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/kenbtt/Fiat-Niki.jpg

Tulikettu
06-10-2004, 09:38 AM
That suck for a big time. You are also one big joke with your pics and offenses.

fattie64
06-10-2004, 10:17 AM
WTF????? you are complaining about riced chops and u put a full body kit including widebody, skirt, fender flares, a gay hood w/ nonfunctioinal vents, and a front bumper? you are retarded

digitalh2o
06-10-2004, 12:12 PM
lmfao what a prick....i thought the idea of a chop was to keep it looking real.. not like someone let a toddler loose on it with the smudge tool :P

Anthony Montelo
06-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Hi guys. I was wondering, why does good photochops and RICERS go hand in hand. What I mean is, you see a good, clean chop of say a 350z(toad) and then the artist just has to paste signs all over the fuc*er! Having big "NOS" or "GREDDY" signs plastered on a car isnt a good thing! Whoopy, the gar may have NOS or GREDDY parts but pasting it on the side of the car so big you can see it on marz just isnt appealing! And what really gets me is half of these cars/chops wouldnt even have those parts on them. And sometimes the artist doesnt even know what half of the parts do/are...

REmember that beattie? You posted that. Look at your car. ricer

suprachopper1128
06-10-2004, 01:11 PM
whoa, i've never seen anybody post a chop that bad...... i'm sorry, but that really sucks.

nast
06-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Anthony Montelo@Jun 10 2004, 11:21 AM
Hi guys. I was wondering, why does good photochops and RICERS go hand in hand. What I mean is, you see a good, clean chop of say a 350z(toad) and then the artist just has to paste signs all over the fuc*er! Having big "NOS" or "GREDDY" signs plastered on a car isnt a good thing! Whoopy, the gar may have NOS or GREDDY parts but pasting it on the side of the car so big you can see it on marz just isnt appealing! And what really gets me is half of these cars/chops wouldnt even have those parts on them. And sometimes the artist doesnt even know what half of the parts do/are...

REmember that beattie? You posted that. Look at your car. ricer
well said

SuhaiL
06-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Beattie@Jun 10 2004, 08:24 AM
I dont like this one much, just thought it was different. Most of the parts are off JGTC cars.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/kenbtt/Fiat-Niki.jpg
who the hell are you? ;) ;) ;) ;)

SirSuspended
06-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by digitalh2o@Jun 10 2004, 11:12 AM
lmfao what a prick....i thought the idea of a chop was to keep it looking real.. not like someone let a toddler loose on it with the smudge tool :P
i dno whose side to take on this one.....lol

you know what? youre both dumbasses. beattie youre gay cuz youre chopping rice after you tried to talk shiat about other peoples chops, and h20 is just a *** cuz he wants to criticize but cant back up his talking. if it was up to me, both of you would be off this site and be stuck on a remote island so the ******s from survivor can eat your remains and what not...

digitalh2o
06-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Im sure you could do better than that pathetic lame attempt to try and insult.. Your a walking, living insult, tell me how it feels?

nast
06-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by sbiggie10+Jun 12 2004, 01:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sbiggie10 @ Jun 12 2004, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--digitalh2o@Jun 10 2004, 11:12 AM
i dno whose side to take on this one.....lol

you know what? youre both dumbasses. beattie youre gay cuz youre chopping rice after you tried to talk shiat about other peoples chops, and h20 is just a *** cuz he wants to criticize but cant back up his talking. if it was up to me, both of you would be off this site and be stuck on a remote island so the ******s from survivor can eat your remains and what not...[/b][/quote]
ah, cmon. skyline has dibs on them so he can burn them and have the remains. :rolleyes: he&#39;ll just leave the rest for the people from survivor. :lol:

oN R3q3sT
06-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Far Out...Thatys a nice RED X :D