PDA

View Full Version : Dammit!!! Forum Error

eggstar
06-29-2004, 04:42 PM
when i am browsing the forums and a topic say has 12 replies, i click it to go in there. i get there and there are only like 4 replies, some of the replies are missing
it seems to be happening a lot now and i think its only ones that i have replied in
whats goin on????

SirSuspended
06-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by eggstar@Jun 29 2004, 03:42 PM
when i am browsing the forums and a topic say has 12 replies, i click it to go in there. i get there and there are only like 4 replies, some of the replies are missing
it seems to be happening a lot now and i think its only ones that i have replied in
whats goin on????
what thread? if i had posted, admin might have deleted them lol

eggstar
06-29-2004, 04:56 PM
lol
well one was the one sean started bout you and fattie but my posts have gone aswell
also, i replied to brashers scooby and the next day i opened it and there was only the starting post and one reply but when i posted there was at least 8 replies

its really doin my nut in

SirSuspended
06-29-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by eggstar@Jun 29 2004, 03:56 PM
lol
well one was the one sean started bout you and fattie but my posts have gone aswell
also, i replied to brashers scooby and the next day i opened it and there was only the starting post and one reply but when i posted there was at least 8 replies

its really doin my nut in
lol, i dno...talk to wilde? its a "forum malfunction"

eggstar
06-30-2004, 06:03 AM
its done it agen
in brasher's skyline drift thread, it says theres 12 replies but theres only 2 when i get there
and i havnt replied in that one

ADMIN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orion_X_100
06-30-2004, 11:16 AM
i dunno, just try refreshing the page?