PDA

View Full Version : Dont Remember The Name

DarkPhantom29
07-01-2004, 06:49 PM
i actually dont remember the name of this car, it was an actuall blue print, but i dont remember the name of it, once i find out i will tell u. but the car was done by me, what u think.
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/babybear1031/white_car.png

loserasswipe
07-01-2004, 07:00 PM
kinda looks like a monaro?

DarkPhantom29
07-01-2004, 07:18 PM
yea, i think thats what it is called, couldnt remeber the name,lol. but what u think, u like, or dislike.

hynt
07-01-2004, 07:19 PM
it still looks like u made it then resized it because it got blurry <_<

Tony Riley
07-01-2004, 09:20 PM
That is very much a holden monaro, by the looks of it. The front view looks wack. Your headlights are not symmetrical to each other, and the windshield is mighty low. The biggest problem is the same problem you have always had since you have been posting "mangas". That is, THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE MANGAS. Mangas are PIXEL cars. If you compare your mangas to other mangas on this site, you will see that your "mangas" look more blurred than real mangas. Mangas are supposed to be PIXELATED, as you should be relying mostly on a 1px type of tool.

hav_lova
07-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by redimpeller@Jul 1 2004, 08:20 PM
That is very much a holden monaro, by the looks of it. The front view looks wack. Your headlights are not symmetrical to each other, and the windshield is mighty low. The biggest problem is the same problem you have always had since you have been posting "mangas". That is, THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE MANGAS. Mangas are PIXEL cars. If you compare your mangas to other mangas on this site, you will see that your "mangas" look more blurred than real mangas. Mangas are supposed to be PIXELATED, as you should be relying mostly on a 1px type of tool.
your right its a nice holden monaro if anything