Stock Version:
-Paint
-new parts

Modded version:
-Black w/ flames
-New rims
-Side pipes
-and some other stuff

make any suggestions for either version, and praise it or constructive critisisim

hawk_196
07-04-2004, 05:11 PM
good luck making that thing black. making a car black off a flat color (especially primer) is going to be about as hard as a color change car get.

Anthony Montelo
07-04-2004, 05:45 PM
flat black :D

joemomma95
07-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Shoulda kept the rear door if you ask me, a burb won't look right without 4 doors IMO. You did a real good job on 'fixing' it but there's a few spots that still need touching up(trim around the windshield, drivers side wiper is blurred, rear window trim is kinda messy, and there's a 'bump' in the chrome bumper that could use some work)...little things but noticeable things..

As far as the black paint goes, if you can add some reflections(I know, not the easiest thing to do..ask chopper or glacius or someone) then then paint would look shiny. You've got an almost perfect canvas to paint on, making it look good would be difficult but I think would be worth it...

Oh yeah, one more thing I'd probably do if this was my chop...remove the 2 fata$$es sittin in the front seats :o ...

Anthony Montelo
07-04-2004, 06:07 PM
i'm adding the rear door bak soon

Carty
07-04-2004, 07:46 PM
why chop that...?

Anthony Montelo
07-04-2004, 08:22 PM
why talk bullshit?

Cant i chop wut i want? I was plannin to do a hot rod so shut up

blazinking
07-05-2004, 12:47 AM
the cleanup job is cominh along nicely ... I like the idea for the custom version u got but I'm not sure how those side pipes are gonna look on this ... still like 2 c what u can come up with ...

hawk_196
07-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Anthony Montelo@Jul 4 2004, 07:22 PM
I was plannin to do a hot rod
I say you jack the heck out of it and make it into a swamper.

Uncrules05
07-05-2004, 12:29 PM
i tried chopping that a while ago, and yours looks alot like mine <_< I think i might finish it now.

I just gave up because i wasnt really motivated to finish it, and because it was hard as hell to paint. Its alot easier to paint it with a metallic color

blazinking
07-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Uncrules05@Jul 5 2004, 11:29 AM
i tried chopping that a while ago, and yours looks alot like mine <_< I think i might finish it now.

I just gave up because i wasnt really motivated to finish it, and because it was hard as hell to paint. Its alot easier to paint it with a metallic color
It&#39;s not that hard to paint this metalic besides u can always do a flat black paint job if u cant get a metalic one workin. It takes little more time to do metalic paint on cars that dont have metalic flackes but think of it this way the harder the work load the better the feelin when u get it done.

Anthony Montelo
07-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Uncrules05@Jul 5 2004, 11:29 AM

Actually i dont remeber seeing one done by you. I just saw it on my hd and chopped it. Sorry if you think i stole it

Uncrules05
07-05-2004, 04:40 PM
im not blaming you for stealing it. Its cool with me, im really excited to see how it turns out.

Goodluck Anthoney

Anthony Montelo
07-05-2004, 04:49 PM
heh, the stock version is done. check it out in auto chops.