PDA

View Full Version : Jus Starting Out

shop chop masta
08-11-2004, 12:10 AM
im just starting out and i dont really no wut im doing i dnt no how to customize the car. is there a certain program u need? i hav paint but it doesnt seem like that is the rite progarm. anyways it would b a big help if som1 could jus help me out.

SOME 1 PLEEEEAAAASSSE HELP ME!

joemomma95
08-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Most people here use Adobe Photoshop, Paint probably won't help you do what you see people doing here. Photoshop costs big bucks, if you get it legally...do not ask how to get it illegally please, as most new people do..

You could get Paint Shop Pro for much cheaper than Photoshop but it won't do as much as easily. But it is an option to see if you really can get into choppin...good luck. PM me with more questions if you have them...

dreamv2.0
08-11-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by joemomma95@Aug 10 2004, 11:20 PM
Most people here use Adobe Photoshop, Paint probably won't help you do what you see people doing here. Photoshop costs big bucks, if you get it legally...do not ask how to get it illegally please, as most new people do..

You could get Paint Shop Pro for much cheaper than Photoshop but it won't do as much as easily. But it is an option to see if you really can get into choppin...good luck. PM me with more questions if you have them...
how did you get it :lol:

joemomma95
08-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by nogod666+Aug 10 2004, 11:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nogod666 @ Aug 10 2004, 11:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joemomma95@Aug 10 2004, 11:20 PM
Most people here use Adobe Photoshop, Paint probably won&#39;t help you do what you see people doing here. Photoshop costs big bucks, if you get it legally...do not ask how to get it illegally please, as most new people do..

You could get Paint Shop Pro for much cheaper than Photoshop but it won&#39;t do as much as easily. But it is an option to see if you really can get into choppin...good luck. PM me with more questions if you have them...
how did you get it :lol: [/b][/quote]
Probably the same way you did ;) ....I bought it...

Carty
08-11-2004, 09:04 PM
yea me too, main i got a great discount tho, although they made me find the serial code...i sure am glad i bought it over the internet :lol:

The Fighting Panda Man
08-12-2004, 12:52 AM
i got a friggin huge discount on mine as well, and it came with 4 other adobe things. i got it for like half normal price of ps&#33;