PDA

View Full Version : Blast Off

dreamv2.0
08-13-2004, 01:29 AM
well its official the countdown has ended it is the thirteenth so im officially out of retirement so i guess its time to post my wip for the brabus contest i still have till the 25th to fix anything this is just the base
all airbrushed

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/26/meshfixcolormixcopy.jpg
so what you think :ph34r:

GaZ
08-13-2004, 08:19 AM
i think we have a winner....... lol
tidy the hood vent up it looks a bit silly to me but thats jmo it kind of spoils it :(

PatelDesigns
08-13-2004, 10:56 AM
looks good, change the color and get rid of the trim

misterphotoshop
08-13-2004, 11:34 AM
looks nice man just clean up some of them edges fix the hood and maybe change/darken/fix the mesh in the front cuz it dont lok right imo but still very nice chop man ;)

dreamv2.0
08-13-2004, 12:55 PM
yeah thanks guys see the problem was i was working on this for about two to three days before dk challenged me so i only put a couple of hours into it hell i figure i got till the 25th then my graphics card started going out and still is so production of this one has stopped so i can try to see through the grey lines running accross my screen to finish the dk chop

brian_is_metal
08-13-2004, 02:40 PM
That side skirt is too sweet. Nice work.

The Fighting Panda Man
08-14-2004, 02:03 AM
very nice, but there's a bit of the original color left behind the seats, and the hood vent is friggin huge/unrealistic.
awesome front end though. good work

Florian Wunsch
08-14-2004, 07:10 AM
Well, I think this is a very nice work - I don't like tuning cars like Mercedes or BMW ... - although it's a very good chop! The Hood looks a little weird for me, don't know - The color is a little strange too :P - But I love this rims, could you give me this rims please?

For a few days I have taken a photo of those rims when I saw a parking tuning VW - But I think they are out of angel when I add them to my cars ...

Well please gi' me :P:)

Great chop so far!

Tulikettu
08-14-2004, 07:30 AM
Oh please god save us, no tuning parts to Mercedes :ph34r:
Technically it's very good but style is not so good at all IMO.

GaZ
08-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Florian Wunsch@Aug 14 2004, 12:10 PM
Well, I think this is a very nice work - I don't like tuning cars like Mercedes or BMW ... - although it's a very good chop! The Hood looks a little weird for me, don't know - The color is a little strange too :P - But I love this rims, could you give me this rims please?

For a few days I have taken a photo of those rims when I saw a parking tuning VW - But I think they are out of angel when I add them to my cars ...

Well please gi' me :P:)

Great chop so far!
Rims are stock ;) lol

Florian Wunsch
08-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Really??? that are no Mercedes rims :unsure: :blink: but i don't know... how ever - I want them :P

GaZ
08-14-2004, 03:07 PM
there you go
brabus merc (http://www.autogaleria.pl/tapety/img/brabus/brabus_clk_2002_01_m.jpg)

sorry nogod in crapping up your thread lol ;)

dreamv2.0
08-14-2004, 04:04 PM
its cool but you guys must understand that this is the first thing ive chopped in months

blazinking
08-14-2004, 07:44 PM
nice work on that benz. hmmm few things if u dont mind me sayin I like the sides and frnt spoiler u made but that hoods openin looks little to big overall it's lookin sweet so far, good luck with it's future ... o and good luck with the psc contest as well ;)

dreamv2.0
08-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by blazinking@Aug 14 2004, 06:44 PM
nice work on that benz. hmmm few things if u dont mind me sayin I like the sides and frnt spoiler u made but that hoods openin looks little to big overall it's lookin sweet so far, good luck with it's future ... o and good luck with the psc contest as well ;)
its cool and good luck to you also