PDA

View Full Version : Rx-8

donsie
08-18-2004, 11:30 PM
hey everyone, this is my latest, i know it's not perfect so could you tell me what's wrong and what you like? thanks

(i'm sure everyone's already seen the original)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/donsie/rx8rearcopy.jpg

crex
08-18-2004, 11:43 PM
i think the wings kinda odd looking but othere then that its awsome.

joemomma95
08-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Well, you can see red all around where you painted it black(around the windows, around the edge of the car/bg, the mirror, the line between red and black paint) selections need to be tighter. The wing looks out of place with that yellow underneath it(maybe came off a yellow car?) and the cut job on it is kinda rough..also the reflection on the rear of the trunk probably shouldn't be there. And the tires could use a little cleaning up, they're kinda rough around the edges and the rear passenger tire doesn't match the new ones.

I think that's about it, I like the idea but just needs cleaning up a little...

killercamaro
08-19-2004, 12:39 AM
i pretty much agree with joe. also, the deep dish on the front wheel doesnt make any sense.

donsie
08-19-2004, 01:05 AM
the deep dish on the front is the way i got the rim. it was off of a porshe drifter. and joe, you picked out every single one of the details i was hoping no one noticed because i didn't really know how to fix them. thanks guys.

joemomma95
08-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by donsie@Aug 19 2004, 12:05 AM
the deep dish on the front is the way i got the rim. it was off of a porshe drifter. and joe, you picked out every single one of the details i was hoping no one noticed because i didn't really know how to fix them. thanks guys.
hahahahaha, I wasn't trying to blow your cover dude. Let me know if you have any specific questions on how to do things and I'll try to help. AIM is really helpful in this situation, mine is joenlisa84....anytime, anyone...