PDA

View Full Version : Blazinking Battle Contest

blazinking
08-31-2004, 07:57 PM
theres one thing i'd like to ask of the ppl votin this is somethin i should have stated of the start. I would like that if u decide to vote to please submit a reply in this thread statin for whom u've voted for. dont have to say why u choice it but if u do thats kool as well this is a system thats used in the psc challenge and i think it works little better then just clickin the poll buttom and it should make everyone happy ...

this poll is from a ways back kinda got lost cause of the psc challenge but heres the poll little late ...

blazinking
08-31-2004, 07:58 PM
my vote has been nulled ...

dreamv2.0
08-31-2004, 08:45 PM
yeah you for got mine it was in the wip section but its cool no biggie

blazinking
08-31-2004, 09:11 PM
o sorry man I didnt mean for that ... dang i though i had all the entries i didnt c it in that post i figured u didnt submit it on time or somethin ... these are all the images i seen in that thread so these are all the images i used in the poll ... hmmm i cant edit the poll so again sorry man :( if u can get an admin to put u'res in thats kool by me and i doubt anyone in the battle would object to it as well. again this battle is old and cause of that some things got misplaced thats my mistake and i'll try not to make it repeat in the future ...

theres one thing i'd like to ask of the ppl votin this is somethin i should have stated of the start. I would like that if u decide to vote to please submit a reply in this thread statin for whom u've voted for. dont have to say why u choice it but if u do thats kool as well :D this is a system thats used in the psc challenge and i think it works little better then just clickin the poll buttom and it should make everyone happy ...

The Fighting Panda Man
08-31-2004, 11:40 PM
i nulled

dreamv2.0
09-01-2004, 12:23 AM
dont worry about it its my fault more than yours i didnt know we had to post it in that thread so its my bad

and also i voted number 1

TruckMuddr
09-01-2004, 07:10 AM
Nulled

spididdy
09-01-2004, 12:41 PM
damn i clicked on the wrong one damnit!

hawk_196
09-01-2004, 04:21 PM
voted for the audi.

looks cool. innovative design.

x-vert
09-01-2004, 10:07 PM
voted for the last one

blazinking
09-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by blazinking@Aug 31 2004, 06:57 PM
.... I would like that if u decide to vote to please submit a reply in this thread ...

hmmm i dont like it when ppl dont read directions I even asked nicely and made the letters extra big and all :lol: :D :lol:
o well I'll remember not to make this style of poll again next time ...

i'll give this poll another day and half and anounce the winner then sat around noon ...

hawk_196
09-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah I really dont understand why people dont reply even wheny asked.

I MEAN CMON FOLKS, YOU'RE BEING ASKED TO SPAM HERE