PDA

View Full Version : Ahahahaha

Sha$XL
09-06-2004, 06:31 PM
well my new comp has been giving me so many problems since i got it that i actually laugh about em now. first of its been giving me shiat about internet connections (this is an on and off prbolem) then sometimes i'll turn it on and ill get a message saying some important file is missing (again an on and off problem) over the past month i've tried everything to fix it, reinstalling my network software, doing multiple system restores, using the back up cd's dell gives to reinstall software, using he dell support cd, and most recently just re-installing XP. well i did that, go to turn my comp on and guess what???

FATAL BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH :lol: :lol:

"physical memory dumping in process...
physical memory dumpin complete"

AHAAHAH now my win xp cant even start up. s.o.b... :lol:

aint that the story of my life

i cant even pinpoint what went wrong. i have most things everyone else has on their comps. a music downloading thing (WinMX), photoshop prog,

plus im running my version of Norton Anit-virus, never turned that off...

the last web site i went to was speedy-cars.net, and it seems like after that my comp started giving me real problems that just messed up my comp, but how could a website do that, ive been to that site millions of times before..

well good thing i got a warranty...... (if it even covers whats wrong with my comp <_< )

suprachopper1128
09-06-2004, 09:07 PM
i went to a some car site one time, then suddenly got bombarded with pop-ups and adware. i suppose that could be a problem.

joemomma95
09-06-2004, 09:39 PM
That&#39;s exactly why I don&#39;t go to speedycars.net and that other one(can&#39;t rememeber the name). They have all those popups and those "in-between" screens saying you&#39;ll be redirected in a few moments(after you stare at this ad for 5 minutes)...crap, pure crap&#33;

I hope you get your junk fixed soon Sha&#036;XL, depending on you for that battle :unsure: ..

dreamv2.0
09-07-2004, 12:49 AM
yeah send it back it not only sounds like software conflicts but hardware conflicts also

Anthony Montelo
09-07-2004, 10:08 PM
get avg anti virus sha, it pickes up viruses norton didnt. i had both running, and purposely d/led a virus and avg caught it and killed it, norton didnt do shiat. so if it was a virus, get avg, more reliable

fattie64
09-08-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Anthony Montelo@Sep 7 2004, 09:08 PM
get avg anti virus sha, it pickes up viruses norton didnt. i had both running, and purposely d/led a virus and avg caught it and killed it, norton didnt do shiat. so if it was a virus, get avg, more reliable
bullshit norton has caught 53 viruses on my comp so far

White Wolf
09-08-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Sha&#036;XL@Sep 6 2004, 05:31 PM
well my new comp has been giving me so many problems since i got it that i actually laugh about em now. first of its been giving me shiat about internet connections (this is an on and off prbolem) then sometimes i&#39;ll turn it on and ill get a message saying some important file is missing (again an on and off problem) over the past month i&#39;ve tried everything to fix it, reinstalling my network software, doing multiple system restores, using the back up cd&#39;s dell gives to reinstall software, using he dell support cd, and most recently just re-installing XP. well i did that, go to turn my comp on and guess what???

FATAL BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH :lol: :lol:

"physical memory dumping in process...
physical memory dumpin complete"

AHAAHAH now my win xp cant even start up. s.o.b... :lol:

aint that the story of my life

i cant even pinpoint what went wrong. i have most things everyone else has on their comps. a music downloading thing (WinMX), photoshop prog,

plus im running my version of Norton Anit-virus, never turned that off...

the last web site i went to was speedy-cars.net, and it seems like after that my comp started giving me real problems that just messed up my comp, but how could a website do that, ive been to that site millions of times before..

well good thing i got a warranty...... (if it even covers whats wrong with my comp <_< )
hmm... did you just do a normal format or did you write 0&#39;s to the drive?

Writing 0&#39;s completely cleans everything on the hdd its like binary..

1 is on
0 is off which is the same as

1 is data
0 is no data

capice? :P

Sha$XL
09-08-2004, 10:27 AM
no im pretty sure i never messed with my hard drive, i really didnt do anyting involving that (except trying to re-install XP, but would even be concidered hard drive?)

and get this while i was at school/ work yesterday, i asked my mom if she could call dell and find out what the problem was, but she got put on hold for like 6 hours total time <_<

White Wolf
09-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Do you have your hard drive model number? IM sure theres a app that will let you write zeros to the drive

( i have one, western digital) not sure what yours is though :)

Sha$XL
09-09-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by White Wolf@Sep 8 2004, 11:01 AM
Do you have your hard drive model number? IM sure theres a app that will let you write zeros to the drive

( i have one, western digital) not sure what yours is though :)
its acually good we got thru to dell, it seems as if t he internal modem(never even heard of hat) isnt compatable with my operating system? they&#39;re sendin a service technichian to fix it with in the next few days