*rims
*lowered
*front grill(s)
*tint

http://www.pimpswithgrenades.com/files/other/audi_chop.jpg

once again.. only my second time attempting airbrushing.. C&C please

mist3r Lin
10-07-2004, 10:52 PM
I think the front lip is a bit too dark and the rear wheel well is a bit fudgey, but that's about it. Not bad.

brasher
10-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Not too bad, the rear wheels is really off IMO, and the rims should be spinning on a moving bg, just adds more realism (what you should be aiming for) but the skirt vent is quite well done. Just remember to take your time and try not to go to far over your head when you are starting out.... Baby steps!

geek
10-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by brasher@Oct 7 2004, 09:58 PM
Not too bad, the rear wheels is really off IMO, and the rims should be spinning on a moving bg
what's off with the rear wheel? i'm not sure i'm seeing it..

i didn't want the moving background, i was just too lazy to go through and lasso everything to move to a new background. and i hate how the wheels look spinning.. i did it.. and hated it.

i think it&#39;s easier <for me, anyway> to just attempt everything at once, rather than taking baby steps. i went through 2 layers on the front valence, 4 on the skirts, before i came with one i liked. between doing those layers, i did other things on the car to practice, and then attempted that part again. <tried to make that make some sense.. lol>