PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Lightning Chop

AZAlex
10-11-2004, 03:44 PM
The basis of my vauxhall lightning chop...will be airbrushing a complete scene, cleaning up pixels, adding shadowing and lighting, fixing tires&rims, etc, but this is the concept for it

Turned the convertible into a coupe with a Saleen S7 top, along with other mods

http://hamiltong1.brinkster.net/id3/vx.jpg

jansink
10-11-2004, 03:51 PM
idea is great....love it. The exhaust is in the wrong angle imo and the rear rim is too flat.

t0tal
10-11-2004, 03:52 PM
If you'll do it properly, it'll be a killer :D
I just dont like how the rear is right now.. And the rim on the rear is also flat..

exoticars
10-11-2004, 03:54 PM
The rims are terrible especially the rear, and the rotors dont line up, did u add them in?? also their is too much glare on the windows and the new tin top is bit choppy. I wouldnt add an intercooler pipe neither, wouldnt it be a Mid-Engined car like the vx220 ?? CF isn't that bad , not bad for a wip, keep it up

AZAlex
10-11-2004, 03:56 PM
hehe yup yup, that rim in particular is under construction :P, i think when i add full lighting and shadowing effects it should turn out okay

as for the exhaust, it use to be angled more towards the back, but i actually angled it so it pointed away from the car more...will play around with it some more...tried not to do too much, and right now in the airbrushing i have it in a nice smoke black color, and also a shine-bled orange color...hehe adds a lot

thanks for comments

EDIT: the car actually comes supercharged stock from their conceptual specifications, and the engine actually opens straight up into the front end...heh...reason for glare on windows is cause i havent added the atmosphere yet so they are in place of the reflections and such