PDA

View Full Version : Hemi Sport Ram

neverfinished98
10-27-2004, 08:06 PM
Here's a one dayer. Nothing too extravagant. he wanted to see his truck as a black hemi sport. And since i post a lot of comments figured id post a chop. Mods are basic, hemi sport hood, valace, and emblem, drop, paint, rims, shaved. lots of a/b but the idea is that you dont notice it. :D hope yall likes!

b4
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3782/dannysfront3-4.jpg

choped
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3387/dannysfront3-4CHOPPED.jpg

Rex Raider
10-27-2004, 10:07 PM
wheels are very flat.
and the Hemi logo looks tacked on.

Other than that, it's not bad

killercamaro
10-27-2004, 10:48 PM
dont like the drop and the wheels are VERY flat, but overall it loks good.

brasher
10-27-2004, 10:59 PM
not bad mate, you have done a good job shaving, tinting and adding the vent on the hood and the front lip, but the wheels just dont fit at all, make sure you find a set of rims on exactly the same angle and you cant go wrong.

And i just noticed that the shadow you have added under the car is way too sharp, it needs to be blurred or feathered a bit IMO.

But overall its good work.

Keep it up.

neverfinished98
10-27-2004, 11:51 PM
cool. thanks. yah the rims are really flat. :huh: ill have to find another set.

ArsenicPants
10-28-2004, 12:54 AM
i like the subtle change of rear view mirror, very cool

i'd have to agree with the things that have been said though, as well as point out that the bed box looks like you've taken a few inches off the top
it looks out of proportion to the front of the truck now

but overall the truck also looks like something someone could do to their own Ram, so i kind of like it in that respect :)

akiradk
10-28-2004, 02:01 AM
like all the others !! its the rims that needs some work :) other then that its nice :D

neverfinished98
10-28-2004, 01:05 PM
yah the bed looking shorter, well it was suposed to be a tonnaue cover. Most tonnaue covers ive seen fold over the side of the bed just a little so that was the look i was trying to capture. I added some reflections to make it look real. there are a lot of subtle changes, but i will be changing the rims and reposting it later today. Thanks for the c&c guys.

blazinking
10-28-2004, 05:28 PM
needs few touchups here and there but all and all looks pretty kool man ...