Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   OTHER PHOTOSHOP WORKS (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who Can Make Me The Best Logo For My Tv Show? (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2535)

kccavalier 12-26-2003 10:51 AM

OK i have a 'contest' i guess you can say, for you guys. I have a state wide show shown here in RI called "New England Tunerz" Its a show like "High rev tunerz" (basiclly showing car shows and drag races in the new england area) I currently have a logo for the show, but am not satisified with its look. So i'm asking you Photoshop experts to create me a new one. The best one will be a perminent logo for my show. In a few months after lookng at them all, i will decide what one i like best. I will notify the creator of the one i like best. and if he or she would like, I will put their name in the ending credits of the show. (i.e. LOGO DESIGN BY: JOHN SMITH)

Remeber the name of the show is New England Tunerz

Have fun! and good luck! :)

Intrepidatious 12-26-2003 04:27 PM

Can you show the current logo?

Do you have a theme you'd like? (in your face, classy, etc..)

Thanks.

kccavalier 12-26-2003 04:59 PM

No, i cant show the current logo, Not that its much to look at anyway. Its pretty Blah!

But any style logo will do. Thanks!

KuttingEdge 12-27-2003 05:51 AM

check out kuttingedgegraphix.com if you decide you wanna pay to have one designed instead of moochin off these young kids on the photoshop sites.

dcmarx 12-27-2003 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KuttingEdge@Dec 27 2003, 04:51 AM
check out kuttingedgegraphix.com if you decide you wanna pay to have one designed instead of moochin off these young kids on the photoshop sites.
when i saw ur post i tho i was gonna be amazed once i got on ur site , but mmm i saw some ;) stuff there, i've seen these young kids at photoshop sites, doing some amazing and better stuff tho ;) sorry if i sounded like an *** but i felt the same about ur post

Last edited by dcmarx at Dec 27 2003, 07:09 AM

KuttingEdge 12-27-2003 12:25 PM

i do what ever the customer asks for. and i too have seen great work from youngsters on these photoshop sites. i think people should offer to pay these young kids for their design time myself. and you dont need to appologize for your remark cause your opinion matters none to me.

btw i dug this up, it was a reply from you to me on one of my chops when i use to post as Ad-dajjaal.

"dude i've seen ur chops since Photoshop junkie and u r the one who likes to chop trucks just like me hehe and the one who make the best graphics really i dont see noone puting grphics on cars like u this chop is very nice i like it bagged but i have to tell this one is really too much hehe"

Last edited by KuttingEdge at Dec 27 2003, 11:43 AM

briandyche 12-27-2003 01:10 PM

damn robbie...why do you need to get paid???you'll be paid enough by having your name in the credits of a show...that would be awesome...

KuttingEdge 12-27-2003 06:53 PM

i do things for companies every day bro and get paid. i actually am back logged for about a week with work. i see this for what it is. a company taking advantage of your alls skills. you too should be gettin paid for your skill.

OmicroN 12-27-2003 07:43 PM

I make things for people all the time, i've gotten paid twice. But I like making things for people to make them happy, also having someone say "dude you kick ***" or something of that sort makes it worth it. The credit with the name at the end is just another plus. :D

I make sigs for people, they like it, and I make some more. I use it also as a way to get out of bordem. I look forward to comments on my work. B)

Anyway, I think I may make a logo for you. I will try a bunch of different logos, themed differently. When do you want them anyway? Is there a time limit or shall we take our time?

P.S. Why can't you show your current logo? if it's copywritten then there should be no problems.

Last edited by OmicroN at Dec 27 2003, 06:46 PM

dcmarx 12-27-2003 07:51 PM

w/e i think about ur chops dont mean i would pay for it u got ur style i like it, but now for real it got old u always do the same thing u aint creative , u only know a couple things and thats it, and about your site dude i was trying to be nice not an ***, but now u pushed me and i will tell u what, i would never pay for someone dat only know how to make logos with flames and skulls , u know what im saying ... if u wanna get paid u should do a good job coz , what ive seen on ur site are sorry logos with flames and skulls lol u think u are too good u aint nothing only thing u do is bagged body big *** rims and flames i could point like 20 ppl in here better than you , and u know the best choppers aint here im not even mention the good choppers from PSJ ....

and plus since u tellin this kids to charge for their skills u should also pay for advertise ur site coz u usin a public forum to try to sell ur product , what kind of a professional company u have dat needs a free publicity on a public forum ?

Last edited by dcmarx at Dec 27 2003, 06:54 PM

dcmarx 12-27-2003 07:56 PM

o and yeah i will give it a try BTW i like the fun of chopping i like , when i see credits on the stuff i done, sorry about the crap talkin on ur thread tho

KuttingEdge 12-28-2003 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dcmarx@Dec 27 2003, 06:51 PM
w/e i think about ur chops dont mean i would pay for it u got ur style i like it, but now for real it got old u always do the same thing u aint creative , u only know a couple things and thats it, and about your site dude i was trying to be nice not an ***, but now u pushed me and i will tell u what, i would never pay for someone dat only know how to make logos with flames and skulls , u know what im saying ... if u wanna get paid u should do a good job coz , what ive seen on ur site are sorry logos with flames and skulls lol u think u are too good u aint nothing only thing u do is bagged body big *** rims and flames i could point like 20 ppl in here better than you , and u know the best choppers aint here im not even mention the good choppers from PSJ ....

and plus since u tellin this kids to charge for their skills u should also pay for advertise ur site coz u usin a public forum to try to sell ur product , what kind of a professional company u have dat needs a free publicity on a public forum ?

like i said before, i do what the customer wants. my biz clientel comes from the minitruck, sport truck theme. so thats what i chop. i can chop anything thou. look at PCT last weeks contest, the focus i won with. id be more then happy to go up against your weak skills

Dhol Impressionz 12-28-2003 07:46 PM

yo man, do u have a site or sumthing for this show....cuz i search'd NEW ENGLAND TUNERZ and i didn't get anything......

dcmarx 12-28-2003 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KuttingEdge+Dec 28 2003, 07:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KuttingEdge @ Dec 28 2003, 07:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dcmarx@Dec 27 2003, 06:51 PM

like i said before, i do what the customer wants. my biz clientel comes from the minitruck, sport truck theme. so thats what i chop. i can chop anything thou. look at PCT last weeks contest, the focus i won with. id be more then happy to go up against your weak skills[/b][/quote]
bring it on pick the car and everything u want against my weak skills

dreamv2.0 12-29-2003 01:31 AM

yo guys take it to the battle arena it was started here end it here this should be good both of you are good and as for the logo let me see what i can whip up

KuttingEdge 12-29-2003 02:17 AM

dcmarx battle posted

eggstar 12-29-2003 08:12 AM

why&#39;d you have to hijak this thread?
there is such a thing as a pm, you&#39;ll never learn robbie

i may have a go at the logo, dunno yet, it wont be any good but it will give you all a good laugh :D :lol:

KuttingEdge 12-29-2003 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by eggstar@Dec 29 2003, 07:12 AM
why&#39;d you have to hijak this thread?
there is such a thing as a pm, you&#39;ll never learn robbie

i may have a go at the logo, dunno yet, it wont be any good but it will give you all a good laugh :D :lol:

why you so worried bout what i do, get off my nutts ***.

kccavalier 12-29-2003 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dhol Impressionz@Dec 28 2003, 06:46 PM
yo man, do u have a site or sumthing for this show....cuz i search&#39;d NEW ENGLAND TUNERZ and i didn&#39;t get anything......
A web site will be up in early summer.

dreamv2.0 12-29-2003 06:13 PM

here you go here is a quick one

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics...%20cprabe2.jpg