Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   GENERAL DISCUSSION (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   HAHA what an IDIOT! read me (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19352)

Carty 09-27-2006 12:33 AM

HAHA what an IDIOT! read me

"First I said who PROGRAMMED windows not OWNS it.
Just in case you don't have 20:20 vision maybe you can read this one. and I see why you drive a sorry imported civic, because your the manager of EB Games.

EB Games sucks, Gamestop rules"

The statement above is a PM I recieved from our friend Tyler... yes, Mr. Mustang... First off, Windows was developed by Bill Gates... ya he owns it, but he is also the brains behind it...

Secondly... I don't drive a sorry imported civic, I drive a JDM Accord... which would walk your car any day of the week, as a matter of fact I just destroyed a new V6 tonight... and ya I work at EB Games, but guess what, Im a 20 year old college student... this is a temporary job to pay my rent, insurance, gas, etc... something which you know NOTHING about... my parents don't give me everything at the drop of a hat, they absolutely have the money to, but they know and I know that in the end, I will be a better person for having payed my own way...

and my final point of the day which really made me laugh... EB Games owns Gamestop you ******* MORON, and if you don't believe me, go in to your local store and ask them... or go to www.ebgames.com or www.gamestop.com WOW those websites sure do look similar... the signs are being changed over this next year and the new company is called Gamestop EB

Your on thin ice, piss me off again and your banned

VipFREAK 09-27-2006 12:53 AM

lol, I just like the bit about EB and Gamestop.

MartinPliksh 09-27-2006 03:14 AM

what an idiot, hes doing exactly what blizzy did

Carty 09-27-2006 03:31 AM

blizzy was never like this, not even close to this bad

hav_lova 09-27-2006 05:49 AM

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

btw, carty we can start a "i dislike/have an urge to piss on tyler club" .

Carty 09-27-2006 06:01 AM

haha are you the president?

WildmanProductions 09-27-2006 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hav_lova
BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

dude not fair I was gonna start the Tyler Fan Klub!!!!!!

Carty 09-27-2006 06:54 AM

we can have the ATL chapter, and hav can hold down the aussie chapter

TechChild 09-27-2006 07:51 AM

Carty does eb got the D1Gp? lol Just thought I would ask

Carty 09-27-2006 08:05 AM

you mean the drifting game?? ya we carry it

TechChild 09-27-2006 08:16 AM

Nice lol I think I might buy it but I heard tokyo drift was better. :p you got an opinion?

nasTone 09-27-2006 08:25 AM

He has been PM-ing me about his school website. I told him that I copied a snippet of the code as well as a screenshot. Just so he couldn't go and change it and call me a liar. He then got all bent out of shape about copyrights. saying that I had better delete the code and picture. Here is some of his pm:

"Actually the copyright is on every file (including .html, .js, .jpg, .png) on our PRISM sever. Not just the pages. and that paragraph was e-mailed to me, I did not write it.

Now that you have inspected every pixel of the site, don't you TRUELY have to agree it is perfect?"

I simply replied that it looks ok for a very simple site. I told him that he should have used one of those free website templates - it would have looked better.

Hey, I'll start up the Illinois & Wisconsin chapters of the club. Maybe we can get some leather jackets with huge patches on the backs or something. We need something to look legit. LOL

I agree, I think Blizzy has an American counterpart, but 10x as bad.

iMARC 09-27-2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acre
Nice lol I think I might buy it but I heard tokyo drift was better. :p you got an opinion?

I dont know much about the tokyo drift game but i dont think its good ... dunno why^^
i also have d1gp and i think its a very cool game...u can get up to 58 videos...
cars are cool and physic is also cool though not realistic....
u have all the nice cars and all the important drift tracks!!!
the japanese language is nearly nowhere in the game though i have the jap version...

BUY IT!!! its much fun!!! but it isnt useable with a steering wheel IMO becuz the steering is too wobbly...same by kaido battle:touge no densetsu...

cheers

Carty 09-27-2006 10:08 AM

Tokyo Drift is a good game too, Ive played them both and I think they are both good games, its just whichever you like more basically... we need a tshirt design... maybe that Calvin charecter pissing on his mustang haha

essex boy luke 09-27-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hav_lova
BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

im in it if it starts :D

iMARC 09-27-2006 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carty
Tokyo Drift is a good game too, Ive played them both and I think they are both good games, its just whichever you like more basically... we need a tshirt design... maybe that Calvin charecter pissing on his mustang haha

You remember this idea from my jetta cho where he pissed on your team dont you???:rolleyes:

lol was much fun to do...

cheers

Tony Riley 09-27-2006 02:21 PM

HAHA!1111111

I was wondering what you folks were talking about with all of this Tyler nonsense.
I just read the thread and .....Wow.

I had no idea cunts come in such small packages.

The whole thing sounds like ***** compensation to me.

z3ro 09-27-2006 04:06 PM

lol funny ****

Moncef 09-27-2006 04:48 PM

what gets under my skin is that he mistakes your accord for a civic..i HATE that...anyways, im not a big gamer on computer or console, but best buy is my store ;) haha

Carty 09-27-2006 05:56 PM

im used to people mistaking my car for a civic or a prelude... I've had dealerships mistake it haha, but ya I think two people have gotten it right