Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   PSC NEWS (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Tool-Kit to Return - We need your help! (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12964)

MRWILDE 04-23-2005 09:08 AM

Tool-Kit to Return - We need your help!

We would like to return the tool-kit to PSC. Those that do not know what the tool-kit was I will explain. The tool-kit was a mass image gallery of donor parts for your chops. If you needed to find an image of a spoiler, body kit, wheels or even a hood scoop this would be the place to go. Not everyone knows how to use the airbrush tool with percision and for those people that tool kit is a very good friend.

We would like it to return. To do so we would like to compile a huge archive of donor images of wheels, spoilers, hoods and scoops, we would even like to add a section for pattern's such as carbon fiber or even rust. So if you would like to help out in what will be the largest tool-kit on the web please email your addition of images to promotions@photoshopchop.com :)

Dudee 04-23-2005 12:18 PM

cool , but, if we all use the tool kit, all of us will end up using the same parts on chops and battles, but if it get updated reguarly i think that owuld fix the problem, where is it ganna be?

MRWILDE 04-23-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudee
cool , but, if we all use the tool kit, all of us will end up using the same parts on chops and battles, but if it get updated reguarly i think that owuld fix the problem, where is it ganna be?

There will be a link on the header of the page where all the other quick links are. As long as people keep submitting I will keep updating. I would like to get a large base of images first and then I will launch the kit. Once launched user's will be able to dynamically add images without emailing them.

hawk_196 04-23-2005 01:04 PM

Cool

I'll see about getting some of my patterns sent in. I also wouldn't mind having a couple other patterns i was never able to make.

Carty 04-25-2005 10:23 AM

just because there is a toolkit doesnt mean people will have similar chops, there was a toolkit before but i only used it half the time, sometimes i enjoy finding my own parts, sometimes im just lazy and dont want to, and then sometimes i brush, the toolkit is a nice conveinence

ckg690 04-25-2005 03:22 PM

won't bandwidth be a problem?

MRWILDE 04-25-2005 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckg690
won't bandwidth be a problem?

Shouldn't be any more.

Dudee 04-26-2005 10:56 AM

so what do we submit, pictures of cars with body kits, spoilers, intercoolers ect. ?

MRWILDE 04-26-2005 09:46 PM

Yes. At high resolution.

hav_lova 04-28-2005 03:17 AM

I have a pic of Australian hsv GTO rim in 3000x2000 pixels :) i'll try and send it

Dudee 05-02-2005 01:44 PM

i dont have much time but if you want rims, theres a huge selection of rims at high reloution ( most of them ) at www.americanwheelandtire.com you can go pick out your rims there, thats were i always go and we can maybe use some of there images as rims in the tool-kit

MRWILDE 06-16-2005 09:05 AM

Just to let everyone know im still working on the toolkit. Many have submitted their pictures and I will try to use all of them. I want this to be a full library so bare with me for the delay.

SuhaiL 06-16-2005 08:07 PM

its all good wilde take ur time....

v8_king 08-22-2005 09:42 PM

can i ask whats happenin with the toolkit? i'mm not tryin to hurry you up or anythin Mr Wilde because i know you are doin other stuff too and you have a life :P, but i was just wonderin how its coming along, do you need anymore pics? cos i got a few i'll send if ya want... and i have a massive amount of rims (some 200 pics or something), it you want them just tell me.

MRWILDE 08-23-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v8_king
can i ask whats happenin with the toolkit? i'mm not tryin to hurry you up or anythin Mr Wilde because i know you are doin other stuff too and you have a life :P, but i was just wonderin how its coming along, do you need anymore pics? cos i got a few i'll send if ya want... and i have a massive amount of rims (some 200 pics or something), it you want them just tell me.

Send me everything you've got. I can use everything. promotions@photoshopchop.com

MRWILDE 09-24-2005 06:40 PM

Just putting the finishing touches on the tool-kit. Yes I have not forgotten about it. It will be released with the new version of the site. I would guess about a month away.

If everyone could please send me all of their high res pics to promotions@photoshopchop.com

v8_king 09-25-2005 03:28 AM

omg! only a month! i cant wait :D..

this is soo exciting:D....... i think i need to change my pants :p